FRCO


Also found in: Dictionary, Acronyms, Wikipedia.
Related to FRCO: FRCP

FRCO

Abbreviation for:
Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists 
Fellow of the Royal College of Organists
References in periodicals archive ?
our old organist Percy W Aston, FRCO, supplied the music including the Dead March in Saul and Hallelujah Chorus," he recorded on March 8, 1923.
Telefirm (FRCO on Data-Star) lists around 1,335,000 companies to date which represent 90 percent of all French companies; the remaining 10 percent will be added early this year.
Of Spain and lately consumed by fire, griten in spanish by Frco de los Santos, a frier of the orther of S.
Jarvis FRCO had just taken over from Mr Stammers, the previous organist.