Mentioned in ?
- Acute Adrenal Crisis
- analogue insulin
- anecdotal evidence
- BMJ Pico
- borderline hypertension
- Boutique Medicine
- Calculi, Renal
- Cholesterol, HDL and LDL
- Cholesterol, Total
- Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome
- cleft lip
- cleft palate
- clinical decision support system
- clinical effectiveness
- clinical nurse leader
- clinical practice guideline
- clinical trial
References in periodicals archive ?
Being Evidence Based in Library and Information Practice.
We know that evidence based practice means using the best available information, nursing expertise, and the context of the patient's current condition and needs to guide our care All of these components are important What does the research say?
The Institute of Medicine has set a goal that 90% of health-care decisions be evidence based by 2020.
LAHORE -- The two-day conference titled Role of Monitoring and Evaluation in Evidence Based Policymaking organized by Directorate General Monitoring and Evaluation (DGM and E) department of Planning and Development Punjab in collaboration with UNICEF concluded at a local hotel on Thursday.
Evidence Based Medicine (EBM) can be found as far back as the 1940s.
When the best research evidence (evidence based), clinical expertise (practitioner), and the patient values (value based) are integrated, the clinician and patient form a diagnostic and treatment alliance that optimizes clinical outcomes and patient quality of life.
The purpose of this study was to determine the understanding, awareness and practice of Evidence Based Dentistry (EBD) amongst dentists working at dental colleges in Karachi.
Evidence based medicine: what it is and what it isn't.
Evidence Based Macro Practice in Social Work, by Murali D.
Objective: To provide awareness to the dental practitioners regarding Evidence Based Dentistry (EBD) which is a new paradigm shift in the field of medical science.
(1.) The original definition of evidence-based medicine makes this clear: "The practice of evidence based medicine means integrating individual clinical expertise with the best available external clinical evidence from systematic research" (Sackett et al.
Evidence Based Dentistry is a process that restructures the way in which we think about clinical problems.
Medical browser ?
- event model
- event monitor
- event recorder
- event-free survival
- eventration of diaphragm
- eventration of the diaphragm
- events class
- Evercare programme
- Everett, Charles E.
- evergreen contract
- Evers’ therapy
- Eversbusch, Oskar
- Everything Added to Food in the United States
- everything, fear of
- evidence based
- evidence-based health care
- evidence-based medicine
- evidence-based practice
- evidence-practice gap
- Evil Eye
- evocative breath therapy
- Evoked Brain Potentials
- evoked otoacoustic emission
- evoked potential
- Evoked Potential Studies
- Evoked potentials
- evoked response
- evoked response audiometry
- evoked responses
- evolution diet
Full browser ?
- Evidence & Reports
- Evidence (law)
- evidence against
- Evidence Analysis Library
- evidence based
- Evidence Based Alternative Medicine
- Evidence Based and Natural
- Evidence Based Decision Making
- Evidence Based Decision Support
- Evidence Based Emergency Medicine
- Evidence Based Fitness Academy
- Evidence Based Guidelines Development
- Evidence Based Health Promotion
- Evidence Based Initiative
- Evidence Based Library and Information Practice
- Evidence Based Management Development
- Evidence Based Medical
- Evidence based medicine
- Evidence Based Medicine Reviews
- Evidence Based Mental Health
- Evidence Based Methods of Instruction
- Evidence Based Neuroscience Nursing
- Evidence Based Occupational Therapy
- Evidence Based Outreach
- Evidence Based Paediatrics and Child Health
- Evidence Based Point of View
- Evidence Based Policy
- Evidence Based Policy Making
- Evidence based practice
- Evidence Based Practice Institute
- Evidence Based Practice Unit
- Evidence Based Public Health Nursing
- Evidence Based Reimbursement
- Evidence Based Research, Inc
- Evidence Based Splitting of Organizations