References in periodicals archive ?
In DPPH test, EtOH extracts were generally active from the water extract, especially the root and herb extracts of O.
Each sample was collected in CytoLyt fluid, which was mixed and evenly split into 3 conical tubes, which were processed as follows: (1) standard HistoGel-only, (2) HistoGel + EtOH, or (3) EtOH only.
PGE was prepared by adding 200 g of dried fine powder of PG in 1000 ml of EtOH (500 ml) and distilled water (500 ml) mixture.
Antimicrobial activity tests were conducted with the agar dilution method recommended by the Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI) and the European Committee on Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing (EUCAST) on mushroom EtOH, MeOH, and DCM extracts.
The lower dose of alcohol (0.5 ml/kg) is accompanied by a moderate and transient increase in serum EtOH and AA levels, whereas ingestion of the higher dose of alcohol (1.0 ml/kg) leads to a sustained surge in serum EtOH and AA concentrations.
Due to the aversive nature of 42% EtOH and 42% EtOH + LPV/r, these stimuli were tested on days 9 and 10.
Considering that the final volume of samples resuspended in EtOH was 0.5 mL (see materials and method) the true amount of GA inside the cells was about 23 [micro]g (Figure 1, insert).
In concordance with total polyphenol extraction, tannins and flavonoids recovery from peach pomace was also enhanced by [beta]-CD and EtOH compared to the aqueous extraction.
Adolescent animals exposed to intermittent EtOH and evaluated postmortem showed no effects on FA but reduced axial diffusivity (hippocampus, cortex, and cerebellum), reduced radial diffusivity (hippocampus and cortex), and reduced MD (cerebellum and corpus callosum) in several brain regions (Vetreno et al.
(a) Flow cytometric analysis of [CD3.sup.+] cells in the lung in ethanol-treated (ETOH) and saline-treated controls (NaCl) at 24 hours or 48 hours after pulmonary infection with Klebsiella pneumoniae.
Therefore, the objective of the present study was to investigate the effects of ethanol (EtOH) on the proliferation and odontoblastic differentiation of DPCs.
Female rats were randomly divided into 4 groups of 5 rats each and were pair-fed Lieber-DeCarli control or ethanol (EtOH) liquid diets (36% total fat calories) with high-[omega]3FA (14.1% of calories as [omega]3FA) or low-[omega]3FA (2.7% of calories as [omega]3FA) fish oil or EtOH with SP for 4 weeks.
Medical browser ?
- ethylvinyl ether
- ethynodiol diacetate
- ethynyl estradiol
- etidronate disodium
- etonogestrel and ethinyl estradiol vaginal ring
- etoposide phosphate
- etravirine, TMC125
- ETS-domain family
Full browser ?
- Etobicoke & District Cricket League
- Etobicoke Brighter Futures Coalition
- Etobicoke Collegiate Institute
- Etobicoke Community Concert Band
- Etobicoke Conflict Mediation Team
- Etobicoke Muslim Community Organization
- Etobicoke Olympium Masters Aquatic Club
- Etobicoke Philharmonic Orchestra
- Etobicoke Pub Dart League
- Etobicoke School of the Arts
- Etobicoke Sports Hall of Fame
- Etobicoke Teachers Credit Union
- Etobicoke Yacht Club
- Etobicoke York Community Council
- Étoile Carouge Football Club
- Étoile Cassis Carnoux la Ciotat
- Étoile Cycliste Baralbine
- Étoile Cycliste de Clermont Ferrand
- Étoile Cycliste Duquesne Oullins
- Étoile Cycliste Fontenaysienne
- Étoile Cycliste Saint Clairoise
- Étoile Cycliste Sud Luberon Rognes
- Étoile de la Mort
- Étoile de Mer Senlisienne
- Etoile de Vie le Fenouiller
- Étoile des Mauges
- Étoile des Sports Montluçon
- Etoile Descartoise Basket Club
- Étoile du Bugey
- Étoile Européenne du Dévouement Civil et Militaire
- Étoile Filante Bastiaise
- Étoile Filante de Ouagadougou
- Étoile Football Club de Villefagnan
- Étoile Gymnique de Colomiers
- Étoile Saint Laurent
- Étoile Saint Roger
- Étoile Sportive d'Hermanville