Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The Yagwoia matrix is a wholly energic, self-progenitive qua self-annihilating cosmic bodiliness; as such it produces and contains within itself its own nihilating moment of self-transformation into its own hole-ness (nothingness) only to bring itself forth anew, as its own infinite plenitude of incessant self-generation.
The alterations of the energic phenomenon of the psyche" (i.
Whiteness, in phenomenological construction arising from such a history, functions as an impulse to bifurcate and contain--to abstract from context like Descartes' "clear and distinct ideas," to subdue energic excess behind a plow or inside a factory, to repress the erotic and the unconscious under a gaze, to sever from ancestral memory and natural ecology and social reciprocity in favor of a will-to-reduce-and-control inside a category.
Concetta was and energic and out going person and was an inspiration for all.
Psychoanalytic models that focus on understanding and transforming the relational permutations of self- and object-representations thus either ignore or downgrade this energic realm of libidinality.
However, the fear on the part of the rulers of its possible renewal motivated an energic response--almost a message demonstrating who now held the power.
1]: chlorimuron-ethyl (20) com adicao de oleo mineral a 0,5% v/v, fenoxaprop-p-ethyl (187,5) com adicao do adjuvante energic a 0,2% v/v, glufosinate-ammonium (300), imazethapyr (100) e sethoxydim (230) com oleo mineral a 1,25 L [ha.
The main part of the soils of the basin present favorable physical-mechanical, hydrophysical and aeration features, but to maintain their fertilization it is recommended: the proper utilization of the plots of ground, the administration of an average dose of fertilizers with Nitrogen and Phosphorus, on a foundation improved with stable dirt, the use of the irrigation systems, taking of anti-erosion measures for the protection of soils located on slopes, and in case of gleic chernozems it is recommended the elimination of water excess, as well as the energic and deep soil laboring.
Ofiter energic, cu multa prevedere aratata in tot timpul serviciului, in functia ce a indeplinit de subsef de Stat Major si sef al Brigazii I Organizare si Mobilizare ca este un om hotarat cu multa vointa si perseverenta.
Immediately after, the energic Jim Ervin burst to the byline and pulled back for Thompson to poke home his first of the night.
These were addressed by reenvisioning the sacred as the central, energic core of social life, definitive of subjective experience, embodying a duality of interdict and transgression, and shaped by a basic oscillation between order and excess.
In nature, the resolution of opposites is always an energic process: she acts symbolically in the truest sense of the word, doing something that expresses both sides, just as a waterfall visibly mediates between above and below.
Medical browser ?
- end-tuft toothbrush
- Endurance Exercise
- endurance phase
- endurance rides
- Endurance Sport
- endurance strategy
- endurance training
- enduring improvement
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Endymion nonscriptus
- energetic component
- energetic view
- energy acceptor
- energy balance
- energy balance equation
- energy balancing
- energy block
- energy budget
- energy channel
- energy conservation
- energy conservation techniques
- energy cost of activities
- energy cyst
- energy cyst release
- energy donor
- energy drink
- energy expenditure
- energy expenditure, basal
- energy field
- energy field disturbance
- energy field work
- energy flow
- energy management
- energy medicine
Full browser ?
- Energetically Active Zones of the Ocean
- Energetically Autonomous Tactical Robot
- Energetický Regulaèní Úøad
- Energetics Manufacturing Technology Center
- Énergétique Nord Bretagne
- Energetski Transformatorji
- Energetyczny Przetwornik Akumulacyjno Rozpraszajacy
- Energex Retail Pty. Ltd.
- Energia Costa Azul
- Energia Metabolizável
- Energia Nucleare Sub Italia
- Energia Renovable de Mexico
- Energía Solar Centroamericana
- Energia Tachionica Natura E Salute
- Energia Upper Stage
- Energiagazdálkodási Rt
- Energiagazdálkodási Tudományos Egyesület
- Energias de Portugal
- Energias Renovables para Todos
- Energie AG
- Énergie Atomique du Canada Limitée
- Energie Baden-Wuerttemberg AG
- Énergie Batteries Technologie
- Energie Beheer Nederland
- Énergie Conseil Ingénierie Carbone
- Énergie d'Origine Renouvelable et Alternative
- Energie Data Services Nederland
- Energie Daten Netzwerk Technik
- Énergie Développement Services du Briançonnais
- Énergie du Mali
- Énergie Durable dans les Entreprises de la Loire
- Énergie Eau Solidarité Foundiougne
- Énergie Éco et Logique
- Énergie Électrique du Sud-Ouest
- Énergie Électrique et Systèmes Associés
- Énergie Électrique Industrie Bâtment
- Energie en Milieu Informatiesysteem voor het Vlaamse Gewest
- Energie et Environnement au Rwanda
- Énergie et Gaz à Effet de Serre
- Énergie et Système de Propulsion
- Énergie Homme Environnement
- Energie Liquide de France
- Énergie Maintenance Travaux
- Énergie Mécanique et Matériaux
- Énergie Minimale d'Inflammation
- Energie Noord-West
- Energie Prestatie Advies
- Énergie Service de Belledonne