Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
It's a new variation of the electron microscope, which aims beams of electrons at a sample in order to image it.
The electron density (Ne) is defined as the number of electrons per unit volume.
Though the effect was first predicted over 50 years ago, previous attempts to coerce electrons to behave in this way have failed.
In the 23 June 2005 issue of Nature, Lovley announced the discovery of "nanowires," literally tiny wires produced by Geobacter, which the bacterium presumably uses to transfer electrons. This discovery opened up further possibilities for electron transfer.
In our recent measurement of the neutrino-asymmetry B, we automatically get [C.sub.i.sub.exp] = -0.238(11)  from a measurement of electrons and protons in coincidence, which is the first determination to date.
Diagnostic electron microscopy has two advantages over enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay and nucleic acid amplification tests.
The electrons will induce the surface to emit electrons of its own, and these induced electrons can be detected.
This article will discuss some of the cryogenic ultramicrotoming, transmission electron microscopy (TEM), scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and light microscopy (LM) techniques that are useful when the components include olefinic polymers that are characteristically low in chemical reactivity and often difficult to distinguish form each other in blends.
THE ORIGIN OF electron beams is buried in the early work on cathode-ray tubes during the late 19th century.
Astronomers this week reported that they have finally identified the particles in the jets as electrons and protons and have found that those streams of particles carry much more energy than some astronomers had theorized.
Such a configuration of magnetic fields allows us to extract the decay electrons inside a well-defined solid angle with high accuracy.
Consider what happens when photons of sunlight hit a solar cell: They strike electrons in semiconductor material and send them on their way as an electric current.
Medical browser ?
- electronic funds transfer
- electronic health record
- electronic implantable infusion pump
- electronic infusion device
- electronic intensive care unit
- electronic journal
- electronic medical record
- electronic Medicines Compendium
- electronic number
- electronic pacemaker load
- electronic personal health record
- electronic potential
- electronic prescribing
- electronic record
- electronic remittance advice
- Electronic Residency Application Service
- electronic signature
- electronic smart health cards
- Electronic Staff Record
- electronic stethoscope
- electronic syringe
- electronic thermometer
- electronic travel aid
- electronically powered instrumentation
- electrophonic effect
- electrophrenic respiration
Full browser ?
- Electronics, Communications, Programming and Information Systems
- Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information
- Electronics, Controls, and Software
- Electronics, Informatics and Computer Science
- Electronics, Photonics and Device Technologies
- Electronics, Photonics, and Magnetic Devices
- Electronics, Power, Industrial, Control, and Cable
- Electronics, Telecommunications, Automatics and Informatics
- Electronics/Engineering Installation Squadron
- Electronics/High Tech
- Électronique Achat Service Industrie
- Électronique Automatique Productique et Signal
- Électronique Bobinage Applications
- Electronique Conception Vente Fabrication
- Électronique de Collecte des Données Financières
- Électronique Dépannage Informatique a Votre Domicile
- Électronique du Golfe
- Électronique Électricité Marine Réunion
- Électronique et Physique
- Électronique Industrielle des Alpes
- Électronique Informatique Services
- Électronique Mécanique Services
- Électronique, Systèmes de Communication et Microsystèmes
- Electronische Dienstverlening
- Electronographic Camera
- electronographic tube
- electronuclear breeder
- Electronuclear force
- electrooptic material
- electrooptic radar
- electrooptical birefringence
- electrooptical character recognition