References in periodicals archive ?
sup] We also found in this study that the expression of ETV1 gene, a member of the ETS family, is obviously upregulated.
ETV1 mRNA is specifically expressed in gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
Platelet-derived growth factor receptor-a regulates proliferation of gastrointestinal stromal tumor cells with mutations in KIT by stabilizing ETV1," Gastroenterology, vol.
47) Several other ERG rearrangements have been reported in prostate cancer, including rearrangements involving the ETS family members ETV1 (7p21.
ETV1, 4 and 5: an oncogenic subfamily of ETS transcription factors.
4] Human genes: TMPRSS2, transmembrane protease, serine 2; ERG, v-ets erythroblastosis virus E26 oncogene homolog (avian); SLC45A3, solute carrier family 45, member 3; ETV1, ets variant 1; NDRG1, N-myc downstream regulated 1.
Abbott will develop a molecular assay based on its proprietary FISH (fluorescence in situ hybridisation) technology to detect rearrangements of the ERG and ETV1 genes and measure loss of the PTEN gene.
Researchers examined three specific genetic alterations in prostate cancer samples from 308 patients: Loss of the PTEN tumor suppressor gene, and rearrangement of two others--the ERG or ETV1 genes.
The recurrent chromosomal rearrangements lead to a fusion of the androgen-responsive promoter elements of the TMPRSS2 gene (21q22) to 1 of 3 members of the ETS transcription factor family members-ERG, ETV1, and ETV4-located at chromosome bands 21q22, 7p21, and 17q21, respectively.
23) Less-common cytogenetic variants, however, have also been identified and are characterized by the fusion of the EWSR1 gene with other members of the ETS family of transcription factors, including ERG (21q22), ETV1 (7p22), E1AF (17q21), and FEV (2q35-36).
Gene rearrangements involving ETV1 and ETV4 are rare, accounting for approximately 2% of all observed gene alterations.
39) Other variant translocations reported in bone EFT accounting for less than 1% of cases include t(7;22)(p22; q12), t(17;22)(q12;q12), and t(2;22)(q23;q12), involving fusion of EWS to ETV1, E1AF, and FEV genes, respectively (Table 2).
Medical browser ?
- etonogestrel and ethinyl estradiol vaginal ring
- etoposide phosphate
- etravirine, TMC125
- ETS-domain family
- EU Tissue and Cells Directives
- Eubacterium aerofaciens
- Eubacterium combesi
- Eubacterium contortum
- Eubacterium crispatum
- Eubacterium filamentosum
- Eubacterium lentum
- Eubacterium limosum
- Eubacterium minutum
- Eubacterium moniliforme
Full browser ?
- Étudiants dans la Course
- Étudiants des Beaux-Arts de Marseille
- Étudiants du Mékong
- Étudiants en Santé pour Une Solidarité Internationale
- Étudiants Franco-Turcs de Lille
- Étudiants Juristes en Droit de l'Entreprise
- Étudiants Musulmants de France
- Etudiants-Chercheurs de l'Onera
- ETV (disambiguation)
- ETV Binary Interchange Format
- ETV6-NTRK3 fusion
- ETW M/M