References in periodicals archive ?
Table-1: Distribution of European Health Literacy Survey (HLS-EU-Q47), Self-Efficacy to Manage Chronic Disease Scale (SEMCD) and European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer Quality of Life-C30 (EORTC) scores according to socio-demographic and disease characteristics.
The scale and all subscales demonstrated a strong correlation with the functional component of EORTC QLQ-C30 in patients with cancer.
There were statistically significant differences between groups regarding Burden Interview, DASH, edema, EORTC QLQ-30 functional score, EORTC QLQ-30 symptom score and VAS for heaviness.
On the first day, the patients were asked to fill out a "Personal Introduction Form", "The Sleep and Light Monitoring Form", "The Beck Depression inventory", "The Beck Anxiety inventory", "EORTC QLQ C-30", "PSQI", and "The Numeric Pain Assessment scale".
Sullivan, "The EORTC QLQ-LC13: a modular supplement to the EORTC core quality of life questionnaire (QLQ-C30) for use in lung cancer clinical trials," European Journal of Cancer, vol.
The health-related quality of life of women with breast cancer was evaluated during the nonacute period of the disease by calculating the scores in separate scales of the EORTC QLQ-C30 questionnaire and its module QLQ-BR23.
* EORTC QLQ-C 30: Is a30 item generic validated questionnaire formulated to assess QOL during the previous week for assessing three symptom scales, five functioning scales, a global health status/QoL scale, one assessing financial impact, and six single items.
Para evaluar la calidad de vida se utilizo el cuestionario general EORTC QLQ-C30 y el especifico de cancer de prostata EORTC QLQ-PR25 (14,15).
The patients that consumed less than 90% of the planned number of capsules were not included in the analysis.Before and after intervention, quality of life of patients was assessed by European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Quality of Life Questionnaire version.3.0 (EORTC QLQ-C30), downloaded from the EORTC website.11
QL-Index and EORTC QLQ-C30 questionnaires were performed at sixth month post-ESD.
Other studies using the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer 30-item core QoL questionnaire (EORTC QLQ-C30) indicate that disease progression is associated with a 30.26-point decline in Global Health Status .
It has been listed as a primary, cutaneous, CD30 (+) lymphoproliferative disorder in the current World Health Organization (WHO) and European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) classification .
Medical browser ?
- enzyme parameters
- enzyme regulation
- enzyme replacement therapy
- enzyme repression
- enzyme therapy
- enzyme-catalyzed ligation
- enzyme-inhibition theory of narcosis
- enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay
- enzyme-multiplied immunoassay technique
- e-or ex-
- eosin B
- eosin y
- eosin-methylene blue agar
- eosinopenic reaction
- eosinophil cationic protein
- eosinophil chemotactic factor
- eosinophil chemotactic factor of anaphylaxis
- Eosinophil Count
- eosinophil granule
- eosinophil leucocyte
- eosinophilia-myalgia syndrome
- eosinophilia-myalgia syndrome, tryptophan-induced
- eosinophilic adenoma
- eosinophilic bronchitis
- eosinophilic cellulitis
- eosinophilic cystitis
- eosinophilic endomyocardial disease
- eosinophilic enteritis
- eosinophilic esophagitis
Full browser ?
- Eora people
- Eoraptor lunensis
- Eoraptor lunensis
- Eorl the Young
- EORTC QLQ
- Eos (mythology)
- Eos (mythology)
- Eos asteroid
- EOS Clearinghouse
- EOS Common Spacecraft Specification
- Eos count
- EOS Data and Operations System
- EOS Electronic Transfer System
- Eos family
- EOS Ground System
- EOS Ground Test System
- EOS memory