References in periodicals archive ?
MiR-143 has been proved to have an anti-cancer effect by targeting multiple genes related to cell proliferation, apoptosis and migration, such as Bcl-2 (13), MYO6 (14), ELK1 (15), and ERK5 (16).
In this network, genes with the highest out-degree are SP1, MAZ, ELF4, ELF1, ELF2, SPI1, ELK1, ELK4, GABPA, and GABPB2.
Top IIb exhibits preferential binding and cleavage at the promoters of target nIEGs, cooccupying the site with the transcriptional activator ELK1 and histone deacetylase HDAC2, the latter repressing nIEG expression .
Li et al., "Thyroid transcription factor 1) interacts with ETS factor ELK1 to co-regulate TERT," Oncotarget, vol.
(vii) The nucleus (location tag NUc) contains several proteins (Atf1, Creb1, Elk1, etc.).
Alternatively, upregulation of miR-34a in senescent HDFs may be independent of p53 and modulated by other transcription factor, such as ELK1 .
Following MAPK signaling, the activation of transcriptional factors such as E-26 like protein 1 (ELK1), activating transcription factor 2 (ATF-2), STAT, c-fos, c-Jun, and AP-1 in the COX-2 promoter region can increase COX-2 expression .
The ERK signaling pathway involves an additional protein, ELK1 which interacts with ERK2 to activate the genetic information.
However, at 20h after infection, AKT2, ELK1, c-Jun, c-Fos, NF-[kappa]B p65, PI3K and STAT1 in EV71-infected RD cells were up-regulated and exhibited 2.19-5.52 fold enhancement in expression.
ERKs, they discovered, phosphorylate the transcription factor Elk1, which leads to expression of Blimp-1 (Figure 3).
There was also increased expression of phosphorylated MEK1/2 and Elk1 in the transformant cells.
Medical browser ?
- eligibility criteria
- eligibility period
- eligible expense
- eligible for organ donation
- elimination diet
- elimination disorder
- Elion Gertrude Belle
- Elion, Gertrude B.
- ELISA test
- elite athlete
- Elizabethkingia meningoseptica
- ellagic acid
- Ellenberg, Max
- Elleste Solo
- Ellik evacuator
- Ellik, Milo
- Elliot operation
- Elliot position
- Elliot, John W.
- Elliot, Robert H.
- Elliot's operation
- Elliott law
- Elliott, Thomas R.
- ellipse sign
- ellipsoid joint
Full browser ?
- Elk River
- Elk River Area Arts Alliance
- Elk River Area Chamber of Commerce
- Elk River Area School District
- Elk River Boys Youth Basketball
- Elk River Coal and Lumber Company
- Elk River Community Theatre
- Elk River Public Library
- Elk River Public Utility District
- Elk River Resource Recovery Facility
- Elk River Touring Center
- Elk River Watershed Association
- Elk River Watershed Improvement Association
- Elk River Youth Hockey Association
- Elk Rock
- Elk Rock State Park
- Elk root
- Elk root
- Elk State Park
- Elk Valley and South Country Health Care Coalition
- Elk Valley Coal
- Elk Valley Coal Corporation
- Elk Valley Job Seekers
- elk, Irish
- elk, Irish
- ELK-related tyrosine kinase
- Elk-Skegemog Lakes Association
- ELK2, member of ETS oncogene family, pseudogene 1
- ELK2A, member of ETS oncogene family, pseudogene
- ELK3, ETS-domain protein
- ELK4, ETS-domain protein
- Elkann, John Philip
- Elkhart Community Haunted House
- Elkhart County
- Elkhart County Special Education Cooperative
- Elkhart County, IN
- Elkhart County, Indiana
- Elkhart Elementary School
- Elkhart Lake Improvement Association