Duchenne's disease(redirected from Duchennes disease)
2. bulbar paralysis.
3. tabes dorsalis.
Etymology: Guillaume B.A. Duchenne, French neurologist, 1806-1875
Duchenne's diseaseAny of a number of conditions described by or otherwise linked to Guillaume Benjamin Amand Duchenne de Boulogne (1806–1875):
(1) Duchenne muscular dystrophy, see there;
(2) Progressive muscular atrophy, see there (also known as Aran-Duchenne disease);
(3) Erb-Duchenne paralysis, upper brachial plexus paralysis;
(4) Tabes dorsalis, see there;
(5) Spinal muscle atrophy, see there.