References in periodicals archive ?
Cotton wool was soaked in chloroform and placed in desiccators for 5 minutes to saturate the dessicator.
Coated specimens were rinsed, drained, and dried in cool air and finally stored in a dessicator.
Prepared fractions were then stored in the dark under nitrogen in a dessicator.
79) After fresh venom is collected it is chemically dried in a dessicator under vacuum, where it forms into crystals.
1]) was prepared from sodium fluoride (NaF; USP reference standard which was dried for 4 hours at 150[degrees]C and then cooled in a dessicator before use).
7-cm) dessicator samples, and four 6- by 6-inch (15.
The other set was fumigated in a dessicator containing 25 mL ethanol-free chloroform in a small beaker with a few boiling chips.
Filters for chlorophyll a analysis were stored at -80[degrees]C, and filters for suspended particulate matter were dried at 60[degrees]C overnight and then placed in a dessicator.
1, 2, 4, 8, 16 hours) as test coupons are printed and left in the dessicator for the duration as required by the test specification.
A dessicator will give more of a chewy treat rather than a true chip.
rectangle with ethanol-rinsed scissors, wrapped in aluminum, labeled, and stored at -20[degrees]C in a dessicator until further processing.
After exposure, coated slides were placed in a dessicator at a temperature of-5[degrees]C for one hour After this time, durable snow crystal replicas were suitable for microscopic examination.
Medical browser ?
- desorption ionisation
- desoxycorticosterone acetate
- desoxyribonucleic acid
- despeciated antitoxin
- d'Espine sign
- D'Espine, Jean H.A.
- desquamative gingivitis
- desquamative inflammatory vaginitis
- desquamative interstitial pneumonia
- desquamative interstitial pneumonitis
- desquamative pneumonia
- desquamative vulvitis
- destination therapy
- destructive aggression
- destructive distillation
- destructive interference
- destructive lesion
- destructive pathology
- Desulfacinum subterraneum
- Desulfobacter psychrotolerans
- Desulfobulbus marinus
- Desulfosporomusa polytropa
Full browser ?
- Dessin a Grande Vitesse
- Dessin Assisté par Ordinateur
- Dessin Assisté Par Ordinateur des Mascareignes
- Dessin Bureautique Mécanique Hydraulique
- Dessinateur Bâtiment Handicap
- Dessinateur d'Exécution en Communication Graphique
- Dessins Charpentes et Structures Bois
- Dessoir, Max