MAC(redirected from Depository Institutions Deregulation and Monetary Control Act)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. Abbreviation for minimal anesthetic concentration; minimal alveolar concentration; membrane attack complex.
2. Abbreviation for Mycobacterium avium complex.
major ambulatory category
mammalian artificial chromosome
maximum acceptable concentration
maximum aerobic capacity
Medical Advisory Committee
Medicare Appeals Council
membrane attack complex
Mental Adjustment to Cancer scale
Migration Advisory Committee
minimum antibiotic concentration
mitral annular calcification
monitored anaesthesia care
Mycobacterium avium complex
1. Mammalian artificial chromosome.
2. Maximum allowable change, see there.
3. Maximum allowable concentration.
4. Membrane attack complex, see there.
5. Minimum alveolar concentration.
6. Monitored anesthesia care, see there 8. Mycobacterium avium complex.