References in periodicals archive ?
There is no treaty specifically addressing cyberterrorism. A draft International Convention on Cybercrime and Terrorism proposes to criminalise the use of cyber systems to commit those offences specified under existing anti-terrorism treaties which target critical national infrastructure.
Other significant examples of cyberterrorism in the past few years include the theft of information regarding the new U.S.
Some observers feel that the term "Cyberterrorism" is inappropriate, because a widespread cyberattack may simply produce annoyances, not terror, as would a bomb, or other chemical, biological, radiological, or nuclear explosive (CBRN) weapon.
(13) By counterbalancing speculation about the worst-case cyberterrorism scenarios with concrete examples of the actions jihadi-inspired actors take in cyberspace, this article attempts to shed light on some of the 'hooded figures' by examining various uses and implications of hacking and doxing tactics among Islamic State supporters.
In July, a survey of academics specializing in cyberterrorism found that just over two-thirds of respondents thought cyberterrorism constituted a "significant threat."
In a separate sector, clarification that stand-alone cyber liability policies are included under the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act means captives now have more incentive to write cyberterrorism.
The bill targets critical programs such as aviation security, border and immigration enforcement, customs activities, protection against cyberterrorism, natural disaster response, and efforts to stop the smuggling of drugs and people into the U.S.
The centre aims to prepare security forces for crisis management, hostage-taking, cyberterrorism and detection of explosives.
Cyberterrorism, according to the Bill attracts a maximum of Sh5 million in fines or 10 years in prison or both.
Ashraf pointed out that the Gulf countries faced unprecedented challenges during the period from 2011 to 2017 including the threats of terrorism in general and cyberterrorism in particular, He underlined that the biggest threat is Iran's threats and support for radical groups.
John Klein in "Deterring and Dissuading Cyberterrorism" hypothesizes that cyberterrorism, while being written about since the early 2000s, is still not fully understood as a strategic concept and whether such actions can be deterred is hotly contested.
Synopsis: About four in five Americans believe that North Korean nuclear weapons and cyberterrorism each pose critical threats to the United States.
Medical browser ?
- CYBB BCGosis
- cyber attack
- cyber education
- cybersex addiction
- CyberSkin Vibrator
- cyclamic acid
- cycle length alternans
- cycle of violence
- cycle per degree
- cycle time
- cycles per second
- cycle-specific agent
Full browser ?
- Cyberspace Relationship
- Cyberspace Research and Education Center
- Cyberspace Safety and Security
- Cyberspace Snow and Avalanche Center
- cyberspace superiority
- Cyberspace Systems Integrator
- Cyberspace Warning Intelligence Network
- Cyberspace Wrestling Federation
- Cyberspatial Reality Advancement Movement
- Cybertech Networks Pvt. Ltd.
- Cyberterra Mean Time
- Cybertimes of Long Island
- Cybertron Alliance Universe
- Cybertron Army