survivorship(redirected from Concurrent estate)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to Concurrent estate: Joint tenancy, tenancy in common
1. The condition or state of being a survivor.
2. Living with cancer or long-term illness.
3. In law, the right of a person who survives a partner or joint owner to take over ownership of e.g., an insurance policy after the death of the other joint owner.
4. The likelihood or probability of surviving or living to a certain age.
5. The age one lives or survives to; longevity.