References in periodicals archive ?
For example, properly installed construction and compartmentation falls under so called passive fire protection and is in general less prone to failure as active fire protection systems- meaning maintenance efforts can be concentrated on the latter.
Walton also claimed that London's Grenfell Tower fire could have been avoided if legislation had required the use of predominantly fireproof materials, and if certification for fire-stopping and fire compartmentation had been enforced."
Effect of salt stress on growth and cation compartmentation in leaves of plant species differing in salt tolerance.
Lyon et al., [[beta].sub.2]-Adrenergic receptor redistribution in heart failure changes cAMP compartmentation," Science, vol.
Individual chapters are devoted to compartmentation and exterior installations, tank arrangements, buoyancy and stability, and a wide variety of other related subjects.
(5) An argument could be made that other fire-safety systems (fire alarm, compartmentation, smoke control, etc.) have comparable reliability provided that they have had proper commissioning and periodic testing.
Si chelates heavy metal ions with chelates and also by compartmentation of heavy metals in cell walls of plants.
Assessment of near-membrane and para-nuclear regions indicated varying cAMP response rates, likely due to diffusional and compartmentation effects.
Friedman DL, Perryman MB (1991) Compartmentation of multiple forms of creatine kinase in the distal nephron of the rat kidney.
Hiltbrand, "Functional compartmentation of glycolytic versus oxidative metabolism in isolated rabbit heart," Journal of Clinical Investigation, vol.
The vacuolar [Na.sup.+]/[H.sup.+] antiporters ([Na.sup.+]/[H.sup.+] exchangers, NHXs) can actively transport excessive [Na.sup.+] into the vacuole for [Na.sup.+] compartmentation, while the plasma membrane-located [Na.sup.+]/[H.sup.+] antiporters are responsible for [Na.sup.+] exclusion from the cytosol to the external medium [12,13].
Medical browser ?
- companion diagnostics
- companion vein
- companionship service
- Company Doctor Law
- comparative anatomy
- comparative effectiveness research
- comparative medicine
- comparative negligence
- comparative pathology
- comparative physiology
- comparative psychology
- comparative study
- comparator microscope
- comparison film
- comparison value
- compartment for uncoupling receptors and ligands
- compartment syndrome
- compartmental modeling
- compartmental syndrome
- compassion fatigue
- Compassion in Dying
- Compassion in Dying v. State of Washington
- compassionate use
- Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties
- compensated acidosis
- compensated alkalosis
- compensated metabolic alkalosis
- compensated respiratory acidosis
- compensated respiratory alkalosis
- compensated shock
- compensating curve
- compensating emphysema
- compensating filter
- compensating ocular
- compensation light intensity
- compensation neurosis
- compensation package
- compensation period
Full browser ?
- Compartmentalization (disambiguation)
- Compartmentalization of Decay in Trees
- compartmentalize (something) into (something)
- compartmentalize into
- compartmentalized into
- Compartmentalized Level
- compartmentalizes into
- compartmentalizing into
- Compartmented Address Book
- Compartmented ASAS Message Processing System
- Compartmented Facility
- Compartmented Information Branch
- Compartmented Mode Processing System
- Compartmented Mode Workstation
- Compartmented Mode Workstation Evaluation Criteria
- Compartmented Planning & Operations Cell
- Compartmented Security Mode