References in periodicals archive ?
A communities of practice (CoP) is a group of people who share a passion, a concern or a set of problems regarding a particular topic, and who interact regularly in order to deepen their knowledge and expertise, and to learn how to do things better.
This issue of Collaborative Librarianship focuses on communities of practice collaborating to improve our engagement with one another.
In research on organizations more generally, communities of practice (CoPs) are presented as one venue for such exchange of knowledge among peers (Lave & Wenger, 1991).
This study explores reading groups as communities of practice and how relational, interpersonal work occurs between readers.
Communities of practice have increasingly important in a lot of organizations as The American productivity and quality center in 2004 about the communities of practices says "communities of practices become the core strategy of the global organization.
Established Communities of Practice to share knowledge and experience among practitioners from Government, donor, civil society and academics to improve development effectiveness in support of India%s Development Goals.
The paper is about the role of informal communities of practice in general, and whilst it will have implications for informal learning practices in business organisations, a detailed discussion is beyond the scope of this paper.
Some specific topics include digital images and classical persuasion, and negotiating pedagogy and sustainability in communities of practice.
Reflecting in Communities of Practice offers important keys to teaching young children and keeping up with the latest practices, and tells how reflecting with colleagues is a method educators can use to share their ability to respond to children and share meaningful experiences with them.
Their concept, in a nutshell, was that communities of practice are groups of people who share a concern or a passion for something they do and learn how to do it better as they interact regularly.
NAAE calls its site Communities of Practice, and it has proven to be popular.
Over the last two decades, the notion of communities of practice (CoPs)--as a tool to collect and share both tacit and codified knowledge ,  - has achieved an increased consideration and recognition among researcher in different disciplines including economics of innovation, organizational learning, management of human and social capital , , ,  and predominantly as an important instrument of knowledge management ,.
Medical browser ?
- communicating branch of otic ganglion with chorda tympani
- communicating branch of otic ganglion with medial pterygoid nerve
- communicating branch of radial nerve with ulnar nerve
- communicating branch of superficial radial nerve with ulnar nerve
- communicating branches of auriculotemporal nerve with facial nerve
- communicating branches of lingual nerve with hypoglossal nerve
- communicating hydrocele
- communicating hydrocephalus
- communication board
- communication channels
- communication disorder
- communication disorders
- communication enhancement: hearing deficit
- communication enhancement: speech deficit
- communication enhancement: visual deficit
- communication theme
- communication theory
- communication, impaired verbal
- communication, readiness for enhanced
- communication: expressive
- communication: receptive
- Communities of practice
- community alarm services
- community assistance panel
- community care
- community care network
- community care patient
- community care plan
- community care plans
- community care professional
- community child health
- community clinical oncology program
- community competence
- Community dental health coordinator
- community dentistry
- community development strategies
- community development worker
- community disaster preparedness
- community disaster readiness
- community disaster response
- community equipment service
- community facilities
- community group session
- community health aides
- community health clinic
- Community Health Council
Full browser ?
- Communities for a Lifetime
- Communities for Children
- Communities for Children and Youth
- Communities for Public Education Reform
- Communities For Social Change
- Communities Helping All Neighbors Gain Empowerment
- Communities in Action for Children and Youth
- Communities in Bloom
- Communities in Harmony Advocating Learning for Kids
- Communities in Partnership
- Communities in Schools Academy
- Communities in Schools Dallas Region, Inc.
- Communities in Schools North Carolina
- Communities in Schools of Florida, Inc.
- Communities in Schools of Georgia
- Communities in Schools of Kent
- Communities in Schools of New Jersey
- Communities in Schools of Newark, Inc.
- Communities in Schools of North Texas
- Communities in Schools of Orange County
- Communities in Schools of South Carolina, Inc.
- Communities in Schools, New York
- Communities Joined In Action
- Communities Learning Appropriate Behaviors
- Communities of Abilene Federal Credit Union
- Communities of America
- Communities of Color and Genetics Policy Project
- Communities of Common Interest
- Communities of Interest to Promote Heritage of European Regions
- Communities of Knowledge and Practice
- Communities of practice
- Communities of the Future
- Communities Opposed to Environmental Pollution
- Communities Organized for Health Options
- Communities Organizing Resources to Advance Learning
- Communities Putting Prevention to Work
- Communities Reach Out to People
- Communities Responding to Overcome Poverty
- Communities That Care Youth Survey
- Communities Together for Youth
- Communities United Against Police Brutality
- Communities United for Better Policing
- Community & Environment Project Office
- Community & Family Support Center
- Community & Regional Planning
- Community & Workforce Education Courses
- Community Abuse Prevention Service Agency