References in periodicals archive ?
Now available as new membership levels within ATIXA, the Communities of Practice offer a specialized home to meet the unique needs of particular members' practice areas or constituencies.
Review of America productivity and quality Center show that 95% of the top functional organization communities of practice know very important for knowledge management strategy in its organization.
Clearly there was foresight in organizing and creating the Communities of Practice setup.
The communities of practice met regularly to discuss the process of developing quality assurance as well as the outcome of the program which measured student achievement within program goals.
Communities of Practice appear to be an evolution of the team concept (Wenger et al.
Communities of practice have masters--members who possess an informally acknowledged superior level of knowledge and expertise; apprentices--the less experienced members; and those who fall somewhere in between.
An overview of literature on communities of practice offers numerous other descriptions but, for the purposes of this article, the above mentioned will suffice.
Our theme for this edition focuses on the issue of Communities of Practice (CoPs) and the way communities of people with your expertise can share and exchange information.
Practitioners describe projects undertaken by organizations at the forefront of KM, and researchers and analysts discuss KM strategy and implementation, cost analysis, education and training, content management, communities of practice, competitive intelligence, and more.
IN 1999, THE AMERICAN HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT Association, Chicago, began an expedition into the then-little-known world of communities of practice.
Communities of practice are networks of people within, and sometimes outside of an organization, that come together around a particular topic to collaborate, innovate, address challenges, share what they know, and create new knowledge and information related to that topic.
Communities of practice are "groups of people who share a concern, a set of problems, or a passion about a topic, and who deepen their knowledge and expertise in this area by interacting on an ongoing basis.
Medical browser ?
- communicating branch of otic ganglion with chorda tympani
- communicating branch of otic ganglion with medial pterygoid nerve
- communicating branch of radial nerve with ulnar nerve
- communicating branch of superficial radial nerve with ulnar nerve
- communicating branches of auriculotemporal nerve with facial nerve
- communicating branches of lingual nerve with hypoglossal nerve
- communicating hydrocele
- communicating hydrocephalus
- communication board
- communication channels
- communication disorder
- communication disorders
- communication enhancement: hearing deficit
- communication enhancement: speech deficit
- communication enhancement: visual deficit
- communication theme
- communication theory
- communication, impaired verbal
- communication, readiness for enhanced
- communication: expressive
- communication: receptive
- Communities of practice
- community alarm services
- community assistance panel
- community care
- community care network
- community care patient
- community care plan
- community care plans
- community care professional
- community child health
- community clinical oncology program
- community competence
- Community dental health coordinator
- community dentistry
- community development strategies
- community development worker
- community disaster preparedness
- community disaster readiness
- community disaster response
- community equipment service
- community facilities
- community group session
- community health aides
- community health clinic
- Community Health Council
Full browser ?
- Communities for a Lifetime
- Communities for Children
- Communities for Children and Youth
- Communities for Public Education Reform
- Communities For Social Change
- Communities Helping All Neighbors Gain Empowerment
- Communities in Action for Children and Youth
- Communities in Bloom
- Communities in Harmony Advocating Learning for Kids
- Communities in Partnership
- Communities in Schools Academy
- Communities in Schools Dallas Region, Inc.
- Communities in Schools North Carolina
- Communities in Schools of Florida, Inc.
- Communities in Schools of Georgia
- Communities in Schools of Kent
- Communities in Schools of New Jersey
- Communities in Schools of Newark, Inc.
- Communities in Schools of North Texas
- Communities in Schools of Orange County
- Communities in Schools of South Carolina, Inc.
- Communities in Schools, New York
- Communities Joined In Action
- Communities Learning Appropriate Behaviors
- Communities of Abilene Federal Credit Union
- Communities of America
- Communities of Color and Genetics Policy Project
- Communities of Common Interest
- Communities of Interest to Promote Heritage of European Regions
- Communities of Knowledge and Practice
- Communities of practice
- Communities of the Future
- Communities Opposed to Environmental Pollution
- Communities Organized for Health Options
- Communities Organizing Resources to Advance Learning
- Communities Putting Prevention to Work
- Communities Reach Out to People
- Communities Responding to Overcome Poverty
- Communities That Care Youth Survey
- Communities Together for Youth
- Communities United Against Police Brutality
- Communities United for Better Policing
- Community & Environment Project Office
- Community & Family Support Center
- Community & Regional Planning
- Community & Workforce Education Courses
- Community Abuse Prevention Service Agency