References in periodicals archive ?
2004), "Author Self-citation in the Diabetes Literature", Canadian Medical Association Journal 170 (13): p.
Now an article in the Canadian Medical Association Journal suggests that the evidence for the use of omega-3 fatty acids is actually quite weak and that for preventing arrhythmia--where fish oil was originally considered the most beneficial - the evidence is particularly poor.
After examining closely the research available, we published a critical "Commentary" on the HPV vaccine in the peer-reviewed Canadian Medical Association Journal, and posted a larger policy paper on the topic on our website.
Given the recent turmoil within the Canadian Medical Association Journal, I hesitate to hold up the medical profession as a model, but I suggest we have much to learn from it.
See also Jeffrey Nisker & Angela White, "The CMA Code of Ethics and the Donation of Fresh Embryos for Stem Cell Research" (2005) 173 Canadian Medical Association Journal 621 [Nisker & White].
THESE WORDS by Joel Pauls Wohlgemut, appearing in his 2002 prize-winning Canadian Medical Association Journal article, "AIDS, Africa and indifference: A confession," are arguably some of the most courageous to appear in the academic literature in recent times.
In the ginseng study, results of which were published in The Canadian Medical Association Journal, volunteers who took CV Technologies' Cold-fX ginseng capsules reduced the incidence and frequency of colds by more than half.
Canadian Medical Association Journal, letter to the editor (18 August 2003), 169, pp.
A survey published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal of 5,000 women across Canada ages 55 to 95 found that while screening for major health concerns such as breast cancer and heart disease was being adequately addressed, family doctors were not talking to them about lifestyle issues.
The report, published in The Canadian Medical Association Journal in June 2004, analyzed data from eight previous studies, each of which included an average of 324 hospitals, and up to a million patients in total.
In a 2003 study in the Canadian Medical Association Journal, for instance, Reardon and co-authors reported that women who undergo abortions end up being- admitted for psychiatric care more frequently than those who do not.
If that had happened, "Toronto would very likely have been spared a SARS outbreak on the scale it has worked so admirably to contain," Rodier wrote in a commentary for the Canadian Medical Association Journal.
Medical browser ?
- Canada garlic
- Canada thistle
- Canada, Wilma Jeanne
- Canada-Cronkhite syndrome
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
- Canadian Association of University Schools of Nursing
- Canadian Association of University Teachers
- Canadian Black
- Canadian bluegrass
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society functional classification
- Canadian casting
- Canadian classification
- Canadian crutch
- Canadian C-spine rule
- Canadian Dental Association
- Canadian Dental Hygienists Association
- Canadian Dental Hygienists' Association
- Canadian Eskimo dog
- Canadian hairless cat
- Canadian horsepox
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Canadian Journal of Dental Hygiene
- Canadian Journal of Public Health
- Canadian Kennel Club
- Canadian Medical Association Journal
- Canadian Nurses Association
- Canadian Nurses Association Testing Service
- Canadian Nurses Association Testing Services
- Canadian Nurses Foundation
- Canadian Nurses Respiratory Society
- Canadian Occupational Performance Measure
- Canadian Orthopedic Nurses Association
- Canadian Plan
- Canadian Public Health Association
- Canadian Transport Emergency Centre
- canal debridement
- canal for pharyngotympanic (auditory) tube
- canal for pharyngotympanic tube
- canal for tensor tympani (muscle)
- canal for vertebral artery
- canal obturation
- canal of Corti
- canal of Hovius
- canal of Lambert
- canal of Schlemm
- canal of stapedius muscle
Full browser ?
- Canadian maritimes
- Canadian Maritimes Industries Association
- Canadian Market Portfolio Index
- Canadian Marketing Association
- Canadian Martial Arts Federation
- Canadian Mass Media Inc.
- Canadian Massage Therapist Alliance
- Canadian Master Distribution Corporation
- Canadian Masters Windsurfing Association
- Canadian match
- Canadian Materials Handling and Distribution Society
- Canadian Mathematical Society
- Canadian Mathematics Bulletin
- Canadian Mathematics Education Study Group
- Canadian May-lily
- Canadian May-lily
- Canadian Meat Council
- Canadian Meat Goat Association
- Canadian Mechanical Contracting Education Foundation
- Canadian Mechanised Brigade Group
- Canadian Media Circulation Audit
- Canadian Media Directors' Council
- Canadian Media Guild
- Canadian Media Production Association
- Canadian Media Research Consortium
- Canadian Medical Acupuncture Society
- Canadian Medical and Biological Engineering Conference
- Canadian Medical and Biological Engineering Society
- Canadian Medical Assistance Team
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Medical Association Journal
- Canadian Medical Centres Ltd
- Canadian Medical Device Regulation
- Canadian Medical Devices Conformity Assessment System
- Canadian Medical Discoveries Fund, Inc.
- Canadian Medical Equipment Protection Plan
- Canadian Medical Forum
- Canadian Medical Graduate
- Canadian Medical Hall of Fame
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Canadian Medical Research Council
- Canadian Medical Society on Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Canadian Medical Students Association
- Canadian Medication Incident Reporting and Prevention System
- Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- Canadian Mennonite Bible College
- Canadian Mennonite Board of Colonization
- Canadian Mennonite University
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Canadian Mental Training Registry
- Canadian Merchant Navy Veterans Association
- Canadian Merit Scholarship Foundation
- Canadian Meteor Orbit Radar
- Canadian Meteorite Catalogue
- Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
- Canadian Meteorological Centre
- Canadian Meteorological Service
- Canadian Michael Jackson Fan Club
- Canadian Microelectronics Corporation
- Canadian Middle Atmosphere Model
- Canadian Midstream Services Ltd.