References in periodicals archive ?
In her 10 years as a facilitator on the Hillmorton CISD team, Nolan has learnt that no two debriefings are the same.
Evidence of the therapeutic factors supports the conclusion that CISD has both affective and cognitive positive impact on those who participate.
To inform this series of investigations, the second author on this study collaborated with the CISD Research Department on the dataset used to conduct a detailed analysis of the educational experiences of African American males within this district.
Critical incident stress debriefing: an operations manual for CISD, defusing and other group crisis intervention services.
Research on CISD is useful but limited because it mainly deals with group debriefing provided several days to weeks after the traumatic event (Rauch, Hembree, & Foa, 2001).
The facilitator then asks each participant, in turn, to describe what happened during the trauma in order "to make the whole incident come to life again in the CISD room" (fact phase) (Mitchell, 1983).
CISD was designed for and is best received by emergency personnel.
Morrow (2002) described a modified version of a group CISD, which has been altered to focus on grief and loss issues after a death.
CISD is a structured small group process that consists of seven stages in which participants discuss their reactions and feelings following the witnessing of a tragic or violent event.
CISD is a generic protocol used often by briefly trained practitioners, originally developed to mitigate stress for emergency staff.
Rio Grande City CISD teachers have embraced the technology so completely that Garza notes that the tools have changed the fabric of evaluations themselves, making tests something students actually look forward to.
CISD was introduced in 1974 for military personnel and emergency workers, but it is often applied inappropriately in the business sector to individuals, for whom the methodology was not intended.
Medical browser ?
- cirsoid aneurysm
- cirsoid placenta
- cis arrangement
- cis configuration
- cis face
- cis fatty acid
- cis female
- cis male
- cis position
- cis/trans test
- cis-9, 10-octadecenoamide
- cis-aconitic acid
- cis-acting locus
- cis-acting protein
- cisplatin neuropathy
- cisplatin, methotrexate, vinblastine
- Cissus quadrangularis
- cistern of lamina terminalis
- cistern of lateral cerebral fossa
- cisterna caryothecae
- cisterna chyli
- cisterna magna
- cisternal puncture
- cis-trans test
Full browser ?
- Cisco Wireless Location Based Services
- Cisco Wireless Mesh Networking
- Cisco Wireless Networking Site Survey
- Cisco Wireless Utility Auto
- Cisco Works 2000
- Cisco Works Common Services
- Cisco Works for Mobile Wireless
- Cisco Works for Switched Networks
- Cisco Works Hosting Solution Engine
- Cisco Works Ncm
- Cisco Works Security Information Management Solution
- Cisco-Integrated Services Digital Network User Part
- Ciscoes, European and Least
- CiscoSecure NT
- CiscoWorks for Enterprise
- CiscoWorks for Switched Internetworks
- Ciscoworks LAN Management Solution
- CISE Pathways to Revitalized Undergraduate Computing Education