References in periodicals archive ?
Patented is an absorbent article comprising an absorbent material with a biostatic agent and an inhibitor.
In a section on biostatic clutter and signal processing they concentrate on clutter, spotlight synthetic aperture radar and adaptive moving target indication.
METHODS: Three houses with floodwater lines between 0.3 and 2 m underwent intervention, including disposal of damaged furnishings and drywall, cleaning surfaces, drying remaining structure, and treatment with a biostatic agent.
* Biostatic properties: Copper doesn't support bacterial growth.
When incorporated throughout the entire system, the biostatic effect lasts for the life of floor, and will not wash out or become inactivated over time.
Biostatic activity of Coix lacryma extract on Toxoplasma gondii in macrophages.
Additional features include a biostatic additive that inhibits microbial growth and low fogging.
Although etridiazole is sold as a fungicide (British Crop Protection Council 1987), its biostatic effect on soil nitrifying bacteria (Rafii et al.
Instead, it uses multifunctional agents that have excellent efficacy as biostatic and fungistatic agents.
The industrial market has also begun to take advantage of the ability of various material suppliers to render their materials biocidal or biostatic for such applications as food handling gloves, wipes, etc.
According to the company, the products are the latest addition to the Spectrastat line of alternative preservatives that contain the revolutionary biostatic agent, CHA.
and even wipe manufacturers seeking to implement the biostatic approach,"
Medical browser ?
- biosafety level
- BioSorb browlift screw
- Biosphere 2
- Biosyn suture
- biosynthetic human insulin
- biosynthetic pathway
- biosystematic code
- Biot breathing
- Biot breathing sign
- Biot respiration
- Biot, Camille
- biotech engineering
Full browser ?
- Biospheric Aspects of the Hydrological Cycle
- Biospheric Model Validation Study
- Biospherical Hauler for Optical in Situ Technologies
- Biospherical Instruments Inc.
- Biospherical Mount for Advanced Solar Technologies
- Biospherical Surface Ocean Reflectance System
- Biostatistics Center
- Biostatistics Collaborative and Methodology Research Core
- Biostatistics Consulting Center
- Biostatistics, Genetics and Epidemiology Team
- Biostatistics/Bioinformatics Shared Resource