References in periodicals archive ?
The automaker has designed and developed the bio-Methane engines for LCV, ICV, and MCV buses and the engine options include - 5.
Figures 3-9 showed a GC analysis results for the produced bio-methane samples; pure and with different mixing ratio from lignocellouse wastes, at different operating conditions, by employing optimal selected bacteria culture of Methnobacterium formicum.
Now, four of the digester facilities are also equipped with additional technology to further clean, "dry" and concentrate the gas into pure bio-methane.
Many industries over the world have established plants to produce bio-methane from the livestock manure.
It is hoped providing electric charging stops, hydrogen, compressed natural gas and bio-methane filling points will help stimulate the market.
Wales has been designated a Low Carbon Economic Area (LCEA) for hydrogen and low-carbon fuel technologies such as natural gas and bio-methane.
The reactor uses the anaerobic digestion method to obtain bio-methane which leaves week pollutant compounds after burning.
A range of low carbon vehicle fuels are being developed and manufactured in the region, which also include bio-ethanol, bio-methane, bio-diesel and hydrogen.
The bio-methane produced when the sorghum is processed will be piped to generators that burn the gas to produce 1 megawatt of electricity.
Since the Camden Sustainability Task Force was set up in 2006 is has: * Recommended cutting the amount of meat and dairy products served in the council's canteens, schools and care homes, * Set up a filling station to power cars on bio-methane (a gas produced from food and garden waste), * Pledged to have a zero carbon home in every ward so neighbours can see new technology and get inspiration.
Net proceeds from the offering will be used for working capital and other general corporate purposes, which may include capital expenditures related to station construction activities, investment in LNG plants and bio-methane production plant or future acquisitions of natural gas fuelling infrastructure, vehicle or services businesses and bio-methane production assets.
It has also demonstrated that bio-Methane and digested fiber can be sold commercially to end users.
Medical browser ?
- biomechanical efficiency
- biomechanical engineering
- biomechanical frame of reference
- biomechanical preparation
- biomechanical therapy
- biomedical approach
- biomedical engineer
- biomedical engineering
- biomedical engineering technologist
- biomedical ethics
- biomedical instrumentation
- biomedical model
- Biomedical Research and Development Price Index
- biomedical scientist
- biomedical test
- biomedical therapy
- biomedicalization of aging
- biometric identifier
- biometric signature
- biometrical genetics
- biometrical school
- biometry of the eye
Full browser ?
- Bio-Inspired Models of Network, Information, and Computing Systems
- Bio-Inspired Sensors and Optoelectronics Lab
- Bio-Integral Resource Center
- Bio-Life Associates Ltd.
- Bio-Magnetic Therapy Systems, Inc.
- Bio-Manufacturing Cells
- Bio-Math Connect Institute
- Bio-Matter Resequencing Converter
- Bio-Med Research Administration
- Bio-Medical Data Package
- Bio-Medical Equipment Repair Technician
- Bio-Medical Instruments, Inc.
- Bio-Medical Optics
- Bio-Medical Precision Engineering
- Bio-Medical Research Ltd.
- Bio-Medical Science Students Association
- Bio-Medical Waste
- Bio-Mimetic Control Research Center
- Bio-Molecular Research Annex
- Bio-Optic Organized Knowledge
- Bio-Optical Profiling System
- Bio-organic Chemistry
- Bio-Organic Weapon
- Bio-Oxaxepam Novoxapam
- Bio-Oxaxepam Novoxapam
- Bio-Products Saskatchewan Inc.
- Bio-Reaction Industries
- Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.