References in periodicals archive ?
One local person explained: "It is claimed Sumit suffocated because the hole was dug on a former bio-gas plant site where cow dung was still embedded in the soil.
According to a university spokesman, Vice Chancellor MUET, Prof Dr Mohammad Aslam Uqaili on Thursday inaugurated the bio-gas plant.
The processed bio-gas created from the waste treatment fuels a combined heat and power engine which produces 200kW of electricity.
With a capacity to process three tonnes of waste materials daily, the plant, established under the company's health, safety and environment (HSE) department, is claimed as the biggest bio-gas unit in the district and has started full operation from April 27, 2014.
The benefit of the AnMBR is that the micro-organisms convert these organics into a methane rich bio-gas which can then be used for power generation.
The business has over 600 beef suckler cows, its own on-farm slaughterhouse, two on-farm vets, three bio-gas plants (anaerobic digesters), an electricity generation plant, and its own kindergarten.
This is expected to be the largest bio-gas power plant of its kind.
Solid waste is then sent to a bioreactor where it is released as a bio-gas which contained methane.
It also plans to build a bio-gas fuel cell plant that will use methane gas from landfills.
The Gas Bus Alliance will not only provide ready-to-run buses, but also provide all necessary training for drivers and technicians and it will install refuelling tanks with a choice of either natural gas or bio-gas that meets the stringent health and safety requirements for the fuels' handling.
The "box" generates its power wirelessly through a combination of oxygen and a fossil fuel - natural gas, bio-gas, etc.
lt;strong>Second International Conference Automotive Biofuels</strong><br /> The 2nd International Conference Automotive Biofuels will be held in Berlin-Postdam, Germany from July 7-8 to discuss the breakthrough of biofuels from the second generation, and talk about optimized engine performance and how to meet climate requirements with natural gas and bio-gas.
Medical browser ?
- bioethics committee
- Biofeedback Certification Institute of America
- biofeedback device
- biofeedback training
- biofeedback-assisted somatic re-lease
- Biofield diagnostic system
- Biofield healing
- biofield medicine
- biofilm growth
- Biofix absorbable hardware
- Biofix absorbable rods & screws
- biofragmentable anastomosis ring
- biofuel cell
- biogenetic law
- biogenic amine
- biogenic amine hypothesis
- biogenic amine theory
- biogenic amines
- biogenic hydrocarbon
- biogeographical region
Full browser ?
- Bio-Environmental Engineer
- Bio-Ethanol Nord Picardie
- Bio-Event Advanced Leading Indicator Recognition Technology
- Bio-Extraction Inc.
- Bio-Gaming Forums
- Bio-geographic Information System
- Bio-Heat Transfer
- Bio-Heat Transfer Equation
- Bio-Hydration Research Lab
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Bio-Image Semantic Query User Environment
- Bio-Imaging Research Laboratory
- Bio-Imaging Tech, Inc.
- Bio-Imaging Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Indicateurs Actuels et Fossiles
- Bio-Informatic and Biomedical Engineering
- Bio-Informatique et Modélisation pour la Biologie
- Bio-Inspired Algorithm
- Bio-Inspired Cellular Hardware
- Bio-Inspired Computation for Engineering Applications
- Bio-Inspired Computational Methods Used for Difficult Problems Solving
- Bio-Inspired Computing: Theories and Applications
- Bio-Inspired Engineering of Exploration Systems
- Bio-Inspired Learning and Intelligent Systems for Security
- Bio-Inspired Models of Network, Information, and Computing Systems
- Bio-Inspired Sensors and Optoelectronics Lab
- Bio-Integral Resource Center
- Bio-Life Associates Ltd.