Bezold-Jarisch triadA symptom triad which is more common in patients with otosclerosis:
(1) Decreased perception of low tones;
(2) Decreased bone conduction of sound;
(3) Negative Rinne's test.
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.
Bezold-Jarisch triadENT A Sx triad said to be more common in Pts with otosclerosis:
1. ↓ perception of low tones;.
2. ↓ bone conduction or sound;.
3. Negative Rinne's test. See Rinne test.
McGraw-Hill Concise Dictionary of Modern Medicine. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.