References in periodicals archive ?
Office of Management and Budget directive, the Asian or Pacific Islander racial category was separated into two categories: one being Asian and the other Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander.
From both research and practice contexts, combining health risk behavior data obscures important differences between the more than 49 ethnic groups and 100 languages and dialects of those who identify as Asian or Pacific Islander (Sabato, T.M., 2014).
During 2007-2014, the percentage of births among teens aged 15-19 years that were preterm declined for each racial/ethnic group, except for non-Hispanic Asian or Pacific Islander teens, where the change was not significant.
Per a 1997 Office of Management and Budget directive, the Asian or Pacific Islander racial category was separated into two categories: one being Asian and the other Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander.
Higher percentages of beneficiaries recoded to Hispanic (24.7 percent), and Asian or Pacific Islander (22.0 percent) were also dually eligible than on the full EDB (15.5 percent), likely reflecting the minorities' lower socioeconomic status.
Figures for fiscal 2005 show that of 75,802 total Air Force Reservists, 810 (1.1 percent) were American Indian or Alaskan native and 3,045 (4 percent) were Asian or Pacific Islander. According to the latest U.S.
Asian or Pacific Islander), ethnic, or cultural differences or from student status differences (local vs.
(2) If the applicant's race was identified as American Indian or Alaskan Native, Asian or Pacific Islander, Black, White, Other, or Not Applicable (codes 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, or 8) in 2003, use code 4 (Not Applicable) for reporting ethnicity.
Declines ranged from 60% for non-Hispanic white teens to 72% for Asian or Pacific Islander teens.
Although the 1997 revised federal guidelines on collection of race/ethnicity data separated the "Asian or Pacific Islander" race categories, many published analyses have continued to present data for the combined Asian/Pacific Islander group rather than present data separately for Asians and NHPIs.
Medical browser ?
- Ashley, R.K.
- Ashman phenomenon
- Ashman, R.
- ashtanga yoga
- Ashurst splint
- Ashworth Inquiry
- Ashworth scale (1-5)
- ASIA Impairment Scale
- ASIA motor score
- asialoglycoprotein receptor
- Asian cholera
- Asian Diet
- Asian flu
- Asian influenza
- Asian oesophageal cancer belt
- Asian or Pacific Islander
- Asian Paradox
- Asian tapeworm
- Asian tiger mosquito
- Asiatic cholera
- Asilomar conference
- Askanazy, Max
- Ask-Upmark kidney
- Ask-Upmark, Erik
- Asmanex Twisthaler
Full browser ?
- Asian Muslim Youth Movement
- Asian nation
- Asian nation
- Asian Nations Cup
- Asian Natural Environmental Science Center
- Asian Near Eastern Languages and Literatures
- Asian Network for Biological Sciences
- Asian Network for Clinical Laboratory Standardization
- Asian Network for Education in Nuclear Technology
- Asian Network for Quality
- Asian Network for Scientific Information
- Asian Network for Surveillance of Resistant Pathogens
- Asian Network for the International Criminal Court
- Asian Network for the Rights of Occupational Accident Victims
- Asian Network of Major Cities
- Asian Network of Major Cities 21
- Asian Network of Research on Antidiabetic Plants
- Asian Network of Women in Communication
- Asian Network Pacific Home Care
- Asian New Humanities Net
- Asian News International
- Asian NGO Colalition
- Asian Nuclear Safety Network
- Asian Oceanian Computing Industry Organization
- Asian Oceanian Congress of Radiology
- Asian Oesophageal Cancer Belt
- Asian Office of Aerospace Research & Development
- Asian Oils Trading and Marketing
- Asian option
- Asian Options
- Asian or Pacific Islander
- Asian Organization for Crohn’s and Colitis
- Asian Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions
- Asian Organized Crime
- Asian Outreach Hong Kong
- Asian Pacific Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Asian Pacific AIDS Intervention Team
- Asian Pacific Alliance of New York
- Asian Pacific American
- Asian Pacific American Agenda Coalition
- Asian Pacific American Alumni Association
- Asian Pacific American Association
- Asian Pacific American Awareness Conference
- Asian Pacific American Awareness Month
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Caucus
- Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce
- Asian Pacific American Coalition
- Asian Pacific American Community
- Asian Pacific American Community Center
- Asian Pacific American Community Fund
- Asian Pacific American Conference
- Asian Pacific American Consortium on Substance Abuse
- Asian Pacific American Dispute Resolution Center
- Asian Pacific American Employee Association
- Asian Pacific American Federation
- Asian Pacific American Heritage
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Council, Inc.
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Organization, Inc
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Week