Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Army Corps of Engineers commissioned a preliminary draft "reconnaisance study" in July 2002 giving a broad perspective of the Great Lakes System in suggesting what it would take to revitalize it, including deepening lock and channel dimensions.
The Army Corps of Engineers has simply assumed that since the bones are incredibly old, they must be related to tribes inhabiting the region today - as if nobody has moved in or out of the area for more than 9,000 years.
He also said because rocket testing at the field lab was conducted for the Department of Defense, the Army Corps could have some responsibility for the lab cleanup.
While the Army Corps may deny only 5 percent of all applications, "The plain fact is that in most cases a withdrawn application, like a denied application, means that the applicant cannot go forward with his or her project.
com/armycorpsofhell Army Corps of Hell Official Facebook[R] Page: http://www.
To find out more information or apply for the Army Corps of Engineers, a link is available on the Army's Civilian Personnel Online Web site at <http://www.
One of our objectives was to look at the migration pathways, and the question was how was (perchlorate) moving from the site to the wells,'' said Army corps engineer Larry Sievers, ``Once you have identified the pathway, you are able to mitigate.
The New York Building Congress has announced its "strong approval" of Secretary of Defense Les Aspin's decision this month to postpone and review an Army Corps of Engineers' plan of reorganization to close or shrink its offices in New York City and Buffalo.
Army Corps of Engineers Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC) at its Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory (CRREL) in Hanover, New Hampshire.
the publisher of SQUARE ENIX interactive entertainment products in the Americas, today announced Army Corps of Hell(TM) as an exclusive launch title for the PlayStationVita system.
Last year, engineers began drilling several wells near a suspected hot spot where the Army Corps of Engineers discovered groundwater that contained 58,000 parts per billion of perchlorate, residue of a rocket fuel propellant shown to be dangerous in concentrations as low as 1 part per billion, according to the federal EPA.
Johnson, director of military programs, United States Army Corps of Engineers, with duty as commander, Gulf Region Division/United States Deputy to the director, Program Management Office, Coalition Provisional Authority, Operation Iraqi Freedom, Iraq, to director, Installation Management Agency, Arlington, Virginia.
Medical browser ?
- Armed Forces Radiobiological Research Institute
- armed rostellum
- Armillifer armillatus
- Armillifer moniliformis
- Armitage-Doll model
- armor heart
- Armoracia rusticana
- armored heart
- Armstrong, Arthur Riley
- army alpha test
- Army Alpha tests
- army beta test
- Army Beta tests
- Army Corps
- Army General Classification Test
- Army Nurse Corps
- Army-Navy retractors
- Arndt, Georg
- Arndt, Rudolph
- Arndt's law
- Arndt-Schultz principle
- Arndt-Schulz law
- Arnebia hispidissima
- Arneth classification
- Arneth classification of neutrophils
- Arneth count
- Arneth formula
- Arneth index
- Arneth stages
- Arneth, Joseph
- Arneth's classification of neutrophils
- Arneth's formula
- Arnett v. Dal Cielo
Full browser ?
- Army Comptroller Course
- Army Comptroller Proponency Office
- Army Comptrollership Program
- Army Computer Emergency Response Team
- Army Computer Emergency Response Team Coordination Center
- Army Computer-Aided Acquisition & Logistics Support
- Army COMSEC Central Office of Record
- Army COMSEC Commodity Logistics Accounting Information Management
- Army Concept Analysis Agency
- Army Concept Development and Experimentation Program
- Army Concept Team in Vietnam
- Army Configuration Control Board
- Army Congressional Fellowship Program
- Army Consolidated Enterprise Solution
- Army Consolidated Enterprise Solutions - 1
- Army Constructive Training Federation
- Army Constructive Training Federation - Entity Resolution Federation
- Army Container Asset Management System
- Army Contaminated Equipment Retrograde Team
- Army Contingency Communications Package
- Army Continuing Education
- Army Continuing Education System
- Army Contracting Agency
- Army Contracting Business Intelligence System
- Army Contracting Command
- Army Contractor Automated Verification System
- Army Control Center
- Army Control Program Directive
- Army Core Architecture Data Model
- Army Corporate Database
- Army Corps
- Army Corps of Engineers
- Army Corps of Engineers - Information Technology
- Army Corrections Command
- Army Corrections System
- Army Correspondence Course Program
- Army Corresponding Education and Training System
- Army Cost Analysis Paper
- Army Cost Analysis Position
- Army Cost Position
- Army Cost Reduction Program
- Army Council of Review Boards
- Army Counter-Ied Operations Integration Center
- Army Counterintelligence Center
- Army Countermeasures Evaluator
- Army Court of Criminal Appeals
- Army Court of Inquiry
- Army Court of Military Review
- Army Criminal Investigative Command
- Army Cryptologic Operations
- Army Customer Order Control
- Army Customer Order Control System
- Army Customer Order Control System for FMs
- army cutworm
- Army Cyberspace Operations and Integration Center
- Army Damage Assessment System
- Army Data Dictionary
- Army Data Distribution System
- Army Data Distribution System Interface
- Army Data Encyclopedia
- Army Data Encyclopedia Administrator