Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
But Houston-area environmental lawyer and engineer Larry Dunbar, who is co-counsel in the class action lawsuit that argues the Army Corps should have done a better job of informing upstream property owners of their risks, said he thinks his clients have a strong case.
Specifically, EPA alleged that the Army Corp failed to: comply with safety information requirements; adequately identify, evaluate, and control hazards; comply with operating procedures requirements; comply with mechanical integrity requirements; comply with compliance audit requirements; and have an adequate emergency response program.
Ultimately, his rulings would preserve the authority of the Army Corps of Engineers--and the status quo.
And in April, Heitkamp joined Fargo leaders and the Army Corps to celebrate the groundbreaking of the Fargo-Moorhead diversion.
But many are flooding because they are in an area that the Army Corps actually considers to be inside the reservoirs.
Army Corps of Engineers operates four toil-free locks at Sault Ste.
The Environmental Protection Agency and the Army Corps of Engineers are in the middle of considering whether to further scale back the federal regulation of wetlands on account of the Supreme Court's decision in the SWANCC case.
The Army Corps of Engineers decided that Kennewick Man s age showed beyond any doubt that he was an Indian.
Last year when the National Marine Fisheries Services (NMFS) decided that its Snake River dam operation plan posed "no jeopardy" to the wild salmon, the Idaho Department of Fish and Game sued it, along with the Army Corps of Engineers and other federal agencies, for failing to insure that its operations were not likely to harm listed species.
The Army Corps of Engineers and the Environmental Protection Agency have never been the best of friends.
Army Corps of Engineers, various political subdivisions, and hydropower customers involves the Army Corps' operations of the Buford Dam at Lake Sidney Lanier, Georgia.
James has the experience and skill necessary to lead the Army Corps, Wicker said.
Medical browser ?
- Armed Forces Radiobiological Research Institute
- armed rostellum
- Armillifer armillatus
- Armillifer moniliformis
- Armitage-Doll model
- armor heart
- Armoracia rusticana
- armored heart
- Armstrong, Arthur Riley
- army alpha test
- Army Alpha tests
- army beta test
- Army Beta tests
- Army Corps
- Army General Classification Test
- Army Nurse Corps
- Army-Navy retractors
- Arndt, Georg
- Arndt, Rudolph
- Arndt's law
- Arndt-Schultz principle
- Arndt-Schulz law
- Arnebia hispidissima
- Arneth classification
- Arneth classification of neutrophils
- Arneth count
- Arneth formula
- Arneth index
- Arneth stages
- Arneth, Joseph
- Arneth's classification of neutrophils
- Arneth's formula
- Arnett v. Dal Cielo
Full browser ?
- Army Comptroller Course
- Army Comptroller Proponency Office
- Army Comptrollership Program
- Army Computer Emergency Response Team
- Army Computer Emergency Response Team Coordination Center
- Army Computer-Aided Acquisition & Logistics Support
- Army COMSEC Central Office of Record
- Army COMSEC Commodity Logistics Accounting Information Management
- Army Concept Analysis Agency
- Army Concept Development and Experimentation Program
- Army Concept Team in Vietnam
- Army Configuration Control Board
- Army Congressional Fellowship Program
- Army Consolidated Enterprise Solution
- Army Consolidated Enterprise Solutions - 1
- Army Constructive Training Federation
- Army Constructive Training Federation - Entity Resolution Federation
- Army Container Asset Management System
- Army Contaminated Equipment Retrograde Team
- Army Contingency Communications Package
- Army Continuing Education
- Army Continuing Education System
- Army Contracting Agency
- Army Contracting Business Intelligence System
- Army Contracting Command
- Army Contractor Automated Verification System
- Army Control Center
- Army Control Program Directive
- Army Core Architecture Data Model
- Army Corporate Database
- Army Corps
- Army Corps of Engineers
- Army Corps of Engineers - Information Technology
- Army Corrections Command
- Army Corrections System
- Army Correspondence Course Program
- Army Corresponding Education and Training System
- Army Cost Analysis Paper
- Army Cost Analysis Position
- Army Cost Position
- Army Cost Reduction Program
- Army Council of Review Boards
- Army Counter-Ied Operations Integration Center
- Army Counterintelligence Center
- Army Countermeasures Evaluator
- Army Court of Criminal Appeals
- Army Court of Inquiry
- Army Court of Military Review
- Army Criminal Investigative Command
- Army Cryptologic Operations
- Army Customer Order Control
- Army Customer Order Control System
- Army Customer Order Control System for FMs
- army cutworm
- Army Cyberspace Operations and Integration Center
- Army Damage Assessment System
- Army Data Dictionary
- Army Data Distribution System
- Army Data Distribution System Interface
- Army Data Encyclopedia
- Army Data Encyclopedia Administrator