References in periodicals archive ?
However, the difference was significant only for infants whose mothers initiated ARV during the second or third trimesterbut not the first trimester.
Dr Mohammad Sajad, the YDA Shangla president, claimed that several stray dog bite cases had been reported in the district, but due to shortage of ARV, the patients suffered badly.
As part of ARV Solutions expansion to 25 employees, the firm moved from their 800 sq.
Brazil recently provided access to new ARV drugs like ritonavir-boosted darunavir (DRV/r), raltegravir (RAL), etravirine (ETV), and maraviroc (MRV).
In 2014, 92 percent of HIV patients in need of ARV therapy were given treatment but about 3,000 more need to avail of the drug, the health department said.
Mapping Pathways is a community-led research project on the strategic use of ARV drugs for HIV prevention, involving RAND Europe, AIDS Foundation of Chicago and other partners in India, South Africa and the United States.
We have 493 ARV sites in the province of which seven are private and at the end of December last year the centres were taking care of 131 954 patients.
The most effective antiretroviral (ARV) regimen to prevent vertical transmission of HIV during breast-feeding is unknown, but two randomised trials have shown that ARV use in breastfeeding infants or mothers significantly decreases post-natal acquisition of HIV.
The product is used with other medications to control HIV infection and is included in the ARV class of drugs known as HIV protease inhibitors.
In 2003, the South African National Department of Health (DOH) launched the national ARV roll-out with its Comprehensive Plan for the Care, Management and Treatment of HIV and AIDS (Operational Plan).
ARV price negotiations have developed into a subregional strategy for Latin America and the Caribbean.
Medical browser ?
- artificially acquired immunity
- artificially paced beat
- artisan's cramp
- artistic anatomy
- artistic temperament
- ARTS II
- arts medicine
- ARTS–diabetes substudy
- Artyfechinostomum malayanum
- arum family poisoning
- arum lily
- arycorniculate synchondrosis
- aryepiglottic fold
- aryepiglottic muscle
- aryepiglottic part of oblique arytenoid (muscle)
- aryl acylamidase
- aryl hydrocarbon hydroxylase
- aryl phosphates
- arylsulfatase A deficiency
- arylsulfatase B deficiency
- arytenoid articular surface of lamina of cricoid cartilage
- arytenoid cartilage
- arytenoid dislocation
Full browser ?
- Arus Arutiunovna Asrian
- Arus Asrian
- Arus Tigranovna Voskanian
- Arus Voskanian
- Arusha Beekeepers' Association
- Arusha International Conference Centre
- Arusha, Tanzania
- Arusha, Tanzania
- Arutchian, Mikhail
- Arutchian, Mikhail Avetovich
- Arutiunian, Aleksandr
- Arutiunian, Aleksandr Grigorevich
- Arutiunian, Nagush
- Arutiunian, Nagush Khachaturovich
- Arutiunov, Aleksandr
- Arutiunov, Aleksandr Ivanovich
- Aruwimi River
- Arvada Child Advocacy Center
- Arvada Economic Development Association
- Arvada Junior Baseball Corporation
- Arvada United Methodist Church
- Arval Brethren
- Arval Brothers
- Arvand Free Trade Zone
- Arvand river
- Arvand Rood
- Arvand Roud
- Arvand Rud
- Arvand Rud/Shatt al-Arab
- Arvand/Shatt al-Arab
- Arvandrud/Shatt al-Arab