AGREE


Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Acronyms, Idioms, Encyclopedia.
Related to AGREE: concur

AGREE

Appraisal of Guidelines for Research and Evaluation in Europe. An international (primarily European) collaboration of researchers and policy makers seeking to improve the quality and effectiveness of clinical practice guidelines by establishing a shared framework for their development, reporting and assessment.
References in periodicals archive ?
It was a very strong +33 (60 percent agree, 27 percent disagree) among men who are widowed/separated.
Next, collapsing the averages into two broad categories, Agree and Don't Agree, 84.
Only 11,8% of the examinees do not agree with the statement (5,3% of them do not agree generally with the statement), while 88,2% of the examinees agree (36,5% of them agree very much) with the offered statement (fig.
To be sure, negotiation of a DPA is an adversarial process, but ideally the goal should be for prosecutors and corporate representatives, operating in good faith, to agree on DPA provisions that achieve the government's restitution and reform-minded objectives while permitting the company to conduct business and maintain operations.
This begs the question: did the court truly agree with the class's position, or did it merely grant the motion because the government failed to question it?
If a prediction and an experimental value agree, then further testing could be derogated and QSAR results for the other species could be used.
Most people agree that public criticism of religious groups should be permitted.
Furthermore, the parties agree that if an unanticipated need arises (such as, but not limited to, an audit by a taxing agency, or any other exogenous service not anticipated in this agreement by the parties) that ABC hereby agrees to perform this additional work at a mutually agreed upon price before the service is provided.
Even though 84% of senior business leaders interviewed agree that their companies will rely more on e-commerce within five years, few in Canada are readying to compete and thrive in the electronic economy.
When asked for their opinion on whether "it is the responsibility of the government to take care of people who can't take care of themselves," 61 percent of Americans said they "completely agree" or "mostly agree.
Approval was strongest among Scots aged 25 to 34, where 44 per cent agree strongly and 26 per cent agree slightly - a total of 70 per cent.
check]] Agree [[check]] Agree [] Disagree [] Disagree 2.