References in periodicals archive ?
All registered Afghans are being provided the ACCs at different registration centres.
Nevertheless, the decision not to proceed with acquiring ACCS could impose a financial penalty on the UK.
Under the new STL implementing rules and regulations (IRR), only the PCSO, not operators or authorized agent corporations (ACC), should deal with the Philippine National Police, which is eligible to receive a 2.5-percent share from STL revenues under the PCSO charter.
Twenty-three patients (12 females, 11 males) who underwent adrenalectomy for sporadic adrenocortical tumors between 2006 and 2014 were classified as ACAs (n = 15) and ACCs (n = 8).
(16) Feminizing ACCs are rare and constitute only 1% to 2% of all adrenocortical malignancies.
Bandura's (13) concept of self-efficacy served as the foundation for the ACCS. The investigators developed survey items on the basis of current research, acute care practice references, as well as entry-level minimum skills.
MoneyGram said it acquired super agent ACCS through a share purchase agreement.
Adrenocortical carcinomas (ACCs) are highly aggressive uncommon malignancies with a worldwide incidence of about 0.5-2 cases per million populations per year accounting for 0.02-0.2% of all cancer related deaths (1-4).
The first-of-its-kind endorsement was achieved for AHS' compliance with JCI Ambulatory Standards (April 2010 edition) across 20 of its ambulatory care clinics (ACCs), five disease prevention and screening centres (DPSCs) and three mobile clinics, a total of 28.
Salivary gland carcinomas represent 0.3 to 0.9% of all cancers in the United States; of these, 6 to 10% are ACCs. (1) ACCs are most common in whites and in women, and the average age at onset is 52 years.
The annual Cosmetex conference, run by the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery (ACCS), opened in Hobart featuring about 700 Australian and international doctors.
Medical browser ?
- accountable health partnership
- accounts payable
- accounts receivable
- accounts receivable aging report
- accounts receivable management
- Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Accreditation Unit
- Accreditation Watch
- Accredited Assessor
- Accredited Laboratory
- Accredited Record Technician
- Accredited Specialist
- Accredited Standards Committee X12
- accretio cordis
- accretion lines
- accretionary growth
- Accu-Chek system
- AccuLase Laser
- Acculturation Difficulty
- AccuMeter theophylline test
- accumulation analysis
- accumulation disease
- accumulation period
- AccuPort Seal
- accurate mass
Full browser ?
- Accrued Revenue
- Accrued Revenue
- Accrued Revenues
- Accrued Tax
- Accrued Taxes
- accrued to
- accrues to
- Accruing Superannuation Liability Contributions
- accruing to
- ACCS Capability Requirements
- ACCS Change Requirements
- ACCS Common Hardware
- ACCS Common Operating System
- ACCS Implementation Advisory Committee
- ACCS Information Management System
- ACCS Planning & Policy Advisory Committee
- ACCS Requirements Sub-Working Group
- ACCS Systems Engineering Implementation Plan