References in periodicals archive ?
In this paper, we provide an iterative and a closed-form solutions for support region determination of A-law semilogarithmic quantizer for Laplacian source and a set of bit-rates 6 bits/sample-10 bits/sample.
In this paper, we have analyzed A-law characteristic for swiched non-uniform scalar quantization of Gaussian source.
Audio can be transmitted or received using G.726 (40 kbps, 32 kbps, 24 kbps, or 16 kbps) codec format for direct insertion into T1 E1 timeslots, along with the usual u-law or A-law formats".
Tenders Are Invited For Electronic Equipments 4-Channel TDM-PCM Transmitter & Receiver, Data Conditioning and Reconditioning Kit, PCM, DPCM, CVSD Modulator & Demodulator, Digital Companding A-Law and u-Law, ASK, FSK, BPSK, DBPSK Modulator & Demodulator
Now POLQA supports 12 bit degraded file (NB, WB, SWB) and 8-bit a-Law and mu-Law voice files and it also supports Raw PCM as well as WAV files with auto-detect sampling for WAV files.
Specification:-The Card Should Support 32 Fxs Ports Of Voice Interfaces, Hot Swappable, Hot Line Configurable, 8 Khz Channel Sampling Rate, A-Law Companding, Operating Frequency Of 300 To 3400 Hz, Impedance Of 600 Ohms Balanced, Rj-45 Type Connector Interface, Ring Current Voltage Of Ac75v /- 3 Hz And To Be Accommodated In Tdm Multiplexer Maple-13 Chassis.
* Recording performed using A-Law, and [micro]-Law codec
The G.711 codec also supports A-law, Mu-law, and passes all ITU verification tests.
It supports A-Law, [micro]-Law, 16-bit PCM (Intel), 16-bit PCM (Motorola), MS Wave, G.726 (40 Kbps, 32 Kbps, 24 Kbps, and 16 Kbps), and G.722 (64 Kbps) file formats.
Motorised Unit,Sampling & Reconstruction ,Delta, Adaptive Delta and Delta Sigma Modulation/ Demodulation ,Data Formatting and Carrier Modulation/ Transmitter ,Data Reformatting & Carrier Demodulation Receiver,Error Detection and Correction-Cyclic Code,PCM Generation & Demodulation using CODEC Chip,4-Channel TDM-PCM Transmitter and Receiver,Digital Companding A-Law and o-Law,Understanding Noise Generator and its applications,PAM, PPM, PWM and Line
Compared to G.711, it has the following superior characteristics: G.722 codec normally operates at 64 kbps (similar to G.711, A-law and u-law), although it can also operate at 56 kbps, or 48 kbps, and it is license free, and has better audio frequency response due to 16 kHz sampling and 14 bit resolution, and therefore G.722 codec provides better speech quality than G.711 codec.
There are free applications such as WiresharkA that can be used to capture and listen to Mu-law and A-law calls.
Medical browser ?
- alar spine
- alar thoracic artery
- alarm clock headache
- alarm point
- alarm reaction
- alarm stage
- alarm symptom
- alarm therapy
- alary muscles
- alaryngeal speech
- ala-tragus line
- Albarran glands
- Albarran test
- Albarran y Dominguez
- Albarran y Dominguez, Joaquin Maria
- Albarran’s test
- Albarrán's disease
- Albatross Syndrome
- albedo retinae
- Albee, Fred Houdlet
- Albee's operation
- Albers-Schönberg disease
- Albers-Schonberg disease, autosomal recessive type
- Albers-Schonberg, Heinrich Ernst
- Albert disease
- Albert stain
- Albert suture
- Albert, Eduard
Full browser ?
- A-kinase anchor protein 450 kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein 5
- A-kinase anchor protein 6
- A-kinase anchor protein 7 isoform gamma
- A-kinase anchor protein 7 isoforms alpha and beta
- A-kinase anchor protein 8
- A-kinase anchor protein 82 kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein 9
- A-kinase anchor protein 9 kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein 95 kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein, 110kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein, 149kD
- A-kinase anchor protein, 250kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein, 79kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein, 95kDa
- A-kinase anchoring protein
- A-kinase anchoring protein 28
- A-kinase anchoring protein 75/79, A-kinase anchor protein 79 kDa
- A-kinase anchoring protein, 220kDa
- A-kinase-anchoring protein
- A-Kinase-Interacting Protein
- A-labeled door
- A-law algorithm
- A-line dress
- A-line gown
- A-line skirt
- A-list star
- A-list stars
- a-methyl styrene
- a-methylbenzyl acetate
- a-methylbenzyl alcohol