waxy(redirected from 790 AM)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. composed of or covered by wax.
2. resembling wax, especially denoting some combination of pliability, paleness, and smoothness and luster.
adj. wax·ier, wax·iest
1. Resembling wax in appearance or texture, as in being pale, pliable, or smooth and lustrous.
2. Consisting of, abounding in, or covered with wax.
3. Containing amyloid deposits, as a bodily organ.
waxy(wăks′ē) [AS. weax, wax]
Resembling or pert. to wax.