2B+D | definition of 2B+D by Medical dictionary
ISDN (redirected from 2B+D)
Also found in: Dictionary
ISDN Integrated services digital network. A long-obsolete digital telecommunications line with a data (text, graphics, video and audio) throughput of up to 128 kps.
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.
ISDN Integrated services digital network Informatics A digital telecommunications line with a data–text, graphics, video and audio–throughput of up to 128 kps. See Internet, Local area network, Modem.
McGraw-Hill Concise Dictionary of Modern Medicine. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid
- 2,5-bis (5-t-butylbenzoxazol-2-yl)thiophene
- 2,8-dihydroxyadenine lithiasis
- 20,22-desmolase deficiency
- 21-hydroxylase deficiency
- 23-hour stay
- 24 hour sleep-wake cycle
- 24-hour urine
- 24-hour virus
- 24-hr dietary recall
- 25-hydroxycholecalciferol 1alpha-hydroxylase
- 25-hydroxy-vitamin D
- 2-enoyl-CoA reductase
- 2-ketoadipic acid
- 2-ketoadipic acid dehydrogenase complex
- 2-ketoadipic acidemia
- 2-methylacetoacetyl-CoA thiolase
- 2-oxo-5-guanidovaleric acid
- 2-oxoglutaric acid
- 2-plus-2 curriculum
- 3 and 9 o'clock staining
- 3 hots & a cot