2 & 3 Will. IV c.75 | definition of 2 & 3 Will. IV c.75 by Medical dictionary
Anatomy Act 1832 (redirected from 2 & 3 Will. IV c.75)
Anatomy Act 1832 An Act of UK Parliament which was created in response to
(1) the growing need for cadavers for teaching anatomy at medical schools and
(2) the Murder Act 1752, which limited anatomic dissection to the corpses of executed murderers.
The Act gave physicians, surgeons, and medical students legal access to corpses of people who had died in prison or workhouses, and allowed a person to donate his own or next of kin's corpse in exchange for a burial paid by the donee.
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.
- 16 Personality Factor Questionnaire
- 17-hydroxycorticosteroid test
- 17-hydroxylase deficiency syndrome
- 17-ketogenic steroid assay
- 17-ketosteroids, total
- 1-pyrroline-5-carboxylate dehydrogenase
- 2 & 3 Will. IV c.75
- 2 -adrenoceptor agonist
- 2 plus 2 curriculum
- 2-(2-hydroxyphenyl)benzenesulfinate hydrolase
- 2,3-bisphosphoglycerate mutase
- 2,3-Diphosphoglycerate Test
- 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid
- 2,5-bis (5-t-butylbenzoxazol-2-yl)thiophene
- 2,8-dihydroxyadenine lithiasis
- 20,22-desmolase deficiency