12 step treatment | definition of 12 step treatment by Medical dictionary
Twelve-Step Program (redirected from 12 step treatment)
Twelve-Step Program Any program modelled after the 12-step self-help-group program used by Alcoholics Anonymous for rehabilitating alcoholics; central to all such programs is the belief in a God, transpersonal spiritual form of energy or superhuman power.
12-step programs have been developed for those with cocaine abuse, emotional lability (Emotions Anonymous), obesity (Overeaters Anonymous), sexual addiction (Sexaholics Anonymous) and others.
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.
Twelve-Step Program Addiction disorders Any program modeled after the 12-step self-help-group programs used for rehabilitating alcoholics, Alcoholics Anonymous; central to all 12-SPs is the belief in a God, transpersonal spiritual form of energy, or superhuman power
McGraw-Hill Concise Dictionary of Modern Medicine. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- 1,1'-dioctadecyl-3,3,3 ,3 -tetramethylindocarocyanine perchlorate
- 1,4 butanediol
- 1,4-alpha-d-glucan 6-alpha-d-glucosyltransferase
- 1,4-alpha-d-glucan-branching enzyme
- 1,4-alpha-glucan branching enzyme
- 1,5 anhydroglucitol
- 11-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase
- 11-hydroxylase deficiency
- 12 step treatment
- 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol 13-acetate
- 12-step program
- 131I uptake test
- 13-cis-retinoic acid
- 14 C-xylose test
- 15-hydroxyprostaglandin dehydrogenase
- 16 Personality Factor Questionnaire