Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. Abbreviation for vision or visual acuity; volt; with subscript 1, 2, 3, etc., the abbreviation for unipolar electrocardiogram leads.
2. Symbol for vanadium; valine; valyl; volume, frequently with subscripts denoting location, chemical species, and/or conditions.
Abbreviation for volume.
1. Abbreviation for volt; initial rate velocity; velocity; vel [L. or].
2. As a subscript, refers to venous blood.
As a subscript, refers to mixed venous (pulmonary arterial) blood.
Vvaline; vanadium; vision; volt; volume.
1 abbreviation for vein.
2 abbreviation for venous blood.
3 in physics, a symbol for the speed of a wave.
1 symbol for the element vanadium.
2 symbol for ventilation capacity of the lung.
3 abbreviation for volt.
symbol for rate of gas flow.
abbreviation for ventilation/perfusion. See ventilation/perfusion ratio.
1 symbol for volume of dissolved substance per volume of solvent.
2 symbol for volume per volume.
symbol for volume of substance per unit of weight of another component.
1. Electric potential.
2. Specific volume 3 Vaccinated 4. Valine 5. Valve 6. Vanadium 7. Variable region–immunology 8. Vein 9. Velocity 10. Venous 11. Version 12. Vertex 1.
Symbol for vanadium; valine; volt.
Abbreviation for velocity; volt; a subscript, refers to mixed venous (pulmonary arterial) blood.
Abbreviation for valine; volt.
chemical symbol, vanadium; symbol, volt; vision; visual acuity.