References in periodicals archive ?
Borrelia hermsii acquisition order in superinfected ticks determines transmmission efficiency.
Cultures of pustules are negative for any infective pathology, although, as the disease progresses, pustules may become superinfected.
Clinical history and association with systemic illness are the basis for a diagnosis of APPE Cultures of the pustules are negative for any infective pathology, though as the disease progresses, pustules may become superinfected.
If a patient with chronic hepatitis B becomes superinfected with HDV, a clinical picture resembling severe acute hepatic injury and hepatic failure may evolve (39).
The exception to this is of course patients with miliaria profunda--who should be monitored for signs of heat exhaustion, and patients with signs or symptoms of superinfected skin lesions.
Cysts may resolve or persist and can become superinfected.
The woman's family physician used the Internet to determine that the differential diagnosis of tropical skin ulcers includes localized cutaneous leishmaniasis, foreign body reaction, impetigo, pyoderma gangrenosum, bacterial or deep fungal infection, atypical mycobacterial infection, sarcoidosis, squamous and basal cell carcinoma, and superinfected insect bites.
A second possibility is that this person had a subclinical chronic HEV infection and then became superinfected with a second virus that induced jaundice.
Matiz, a postdoctoral fellow at Rady Children's Hospital in San Diego, and her coinvestigators conducted a retrospective chart study of 78 children with superinfected AD seen at the Rady pediatric and adolescent dermatology clinic between June 2007 and June 2008.
One other patient with healthcare-associated bacteremia most likely had multiple small liver abscesses that were superinfected cancer metastases.
Extrapolation of this result suggests that the total number of DENV-2 patients who are superinfected with CHIKV is likely to be high, which suggests that DENV-2 infection is not the antagonist for a secondary CHIKV infection.
Similarly, strains carrying an El Tor type CTX prophage can be superinfected by the Calcutta type CTX phage (29).
Medical browser ?
- superficial temporal vein
- superficial temporal veins
- superficial thrombophlebitis
- superficial transverse metacarpal ligament
- superficial transverse metatarsal ligament
- superficial transverse perineal muscle
- superficial transverse perineal muscles
- superficial vein
- superimposed eclampsia
- superimposed preeclampsia
- superior aberrant ductule
- superior alveolar nerve
- superior alveolar nerves
- superior anal nerves
- superior anastomotic vein
- superior angle of scapula
- superior aperture of minor pelvis
- superior aperture of thorax
- superior artery of knee
- superior articular facet of vertebra
- superior articular process of sacrum
- superior articular process of vertebra
- superior articular surface of atlas
- superior articular surface of tibia
- superior aspect
- superior axioappendicular muscles
- superior azygoesophageal recess
- superior basal vein
- superior belly of omohyoid muscle
- superior border
- superior border of body of pancreas
Full browser ?
- superinduced stream
- Superintendant Fouquet
- Superintendecia de Telecomunicaciones