Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
First, the taxpayer must be able to establish that he or she has met at least one of the five general requirements outlined in Regs.
In response, for taxpayers that want to use the simplified method of Regs.
overall hedges of interest rate, price or currency risk); see Regs.
Under an anti-abuse rule, the IRS can treat any gains as ordinary, resulting in a potential character "whipsaw"; see Regs.
Substitutes the successor transferred corporation for the original transferred corporation for purposes of Regs.
For purposes of this exception, an "asset reorganization" does not include (1) a triangular asset reorganization described in Regs.
Accordingly, P's allocation relating to its options satisfies the arm's-length standard in Regs.
The partnership agreement should specify the allocation method(s), giving due consideration to the anti-abuse rules in Regs.
The income is excluded by attaching a statement to the income tax return, under Regs.
Because $120,000 is less than de minimis, as determined under Regs.
corporation generally can deduct a branch loss if it files an election under Regs.
16) The positive investment adjustment amount is the excess (if any) of the sum of the positive adjustments made to the subsidiary share over the sum of the negative adjustments made to the share under Regs.
Medical browser ?
- registration authority
- Registry of Comparative Pathology
- Regitine test
- Regnauld procedure
- regression analysis
- regression of the mean
- regression to the mean
- regressive autism
- regressive behavior
- regressive character
- regressive resistive exercise
- regressive staining
- regressively transformed germinal centre
- regressive-reconstructive approach
- regular astigmatism
- regular compression pattern
- regular crossing
- regular diet
- regular discharge
- regular insulin
- regular pulse
- regular stretch pattern
- Regulated Medical Waste
- regulated secretion
- regulated system
- regulated waste
- regulating factor
- Regulation 11
- regulation development
- regulative cleavage
- regulative development
- regulator gene
- regulatory agency
- regulatory albuminuria
Full browser ?
- Regroupement pour la Surveillance du Nucléaire
- Regroupement pour une Ville sans Voiture
- Regroupement Québécois de la Danse
- Regroupement Rugby Club Niçois
- Regrouping of Forces
- REGT CP
- Regte Party
- Regucalcin Gene Promotor Region
- Réguer Capital Associates
- Regula falsi
- Regula Pastoralis
- Regula pro lege
- Regulamento Brasileiro de Aviação Civil
- Regulamento Geral de Edificações Urbanas
- Regulamentos Brasileiros de Homologacao Aeronautica