Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
Pelageya Danilovna began to recognize the mummers, admired their cleverly contrived costumes, and particularly how they suited the young ladies, and she thanked them all for having entertained her so well.
it may be urged) as having been in our experience before, whatever that may mean; we do not recognize it as merely having been in the world before.
A second point is that, when we recognize something, it was not in fact the very same thing, but only something similar, that we experienced on a former occasion.
Edmond smiled when he beheld himself: it was impossible that his best friend -- if, indeed, he had any friend left -- could recognize him; he could not recognize himself.
It was in this costume, and bringing back to Jacopo the shirt and trousers he had lent him, that Edmond reappeared before the captain of the lugger, who had made him tell his story over and over again before he could believe him, or recognize in the neat and trim sailor the man with thick and matted beard, hair tangled with seaweed, and body soaking in seabrine, whom he had picked up naked and nearly drowned.
Two months and a half elapsed in these trips, and Edmond had become as skilful a coaster as he had been a hardy seaman; he had formed an acquaintance with all the smugglers on the coast, and learned all the Masonic signs by which these half pirates recognize each other.
He could recognize in no one but himself an indubitable right to love her.
he asked, bowing to her and her husband together, and leaving it up to Alexey Alexandrovitch to accept the bow on his own account, and to recognize it or not, as he might see fit.
We are all four lost, if by the least gesture you discover that you recognize him.
Charles glanced a moment at the insolent creature who uttered this, but did not recognize him.
Do not breathe a word nor make the least sign to me or Porthos," said D'Artagnan to Athos and Aramis, "that you recognize this man, for Milady is not dead; her soul lives in the body of this demon.
AFRL fellows are nominated by their directorates and selected by the AFRL commander through a highly competitive process that recognizes our very best scientists and engineers," said Dr.
Medical browser ?
- Recklinghausen, Friedrich Daniel von
- Recklinghausen's canal
- Recklinghausen's disease
- Recklinghausen's disease of bone
- Recklinghausen's tumor
- reclamation disease
- reclining position
- Reclus disease
- Reclus, Paul
- recluse spider
- recognition factor
- recognition factors
- recognition of death
- recognition site
- recognition time
- Recognized Continuing Education Evaluation Mechanism
- recoil atom
- recoil thrust
- recombinant blood factor VIII
- recombinant deoxyribonucleic acid
- recombinant DNA
- Recombinant DNA Advisory Committee
- recombinant DNA hepatitis B vaccine
- recombinant DNA technology
- recombinant factor VIII concentrate
- recombinant FVIIa concentrate
- recombinant gamete
- recombinant human antihemophilic factor
- recombinant human bone morpho-genetic protein
- recombinant human interleukin 11
- recombinant Lyme test
- recombinant pharmacology
- recombinant protein
- recombinant toxin
- recombinant tPA
- recombinant vaccine
- recombinant vector
Full browser ?
- Recognized Operating Agency
- Recognized Organization Review Board
- recognized principles
- Recognized Private Operating Agency
- recognized professional body
- Recognized Sea Picture
- Recognized Security Organization
- Recognized Service Organization
- Recognized Student Club/Organization
- Recognized Student Organization
- recognized surface picture
- recognized through use
- Recognized Veterinary Specialty Organization
- Recognized Visual Space of Illumination
- Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year
- Recognizer Output Voting Error Reduction
- Recognizing and Responding to Suicide Risk
- Recognizing Excellence in Achievement and Professionalism
- Recognizing Youth as Resources
- Recoil Actuated Pivoting Torsion Orbital Retractor
- recoil adapter
- recoil at the sight
- recoil at the thought
- recoil atom
- Recoil booster
- Recoil brake
- Recoil brake
- recoil click
- Recoil compensator
- Recoil Corrected Continuum Shell Model
- Recoil Distance Doppler Shift
- Recoil dynamometer
- recoil electron