Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Montgomerie turned professional in 1987 and is one of the most recognisable sportsmen of his generation.
The TV ads, which will run with radio ads throughout July and August, will feature toothpaste portraits of celebrities with famously recognisable mouths.
I am sure the streets of central London are a far more dangerous place for a police officer on the beat than the streets of Amlwch, Pwllheli, Deeside or Wrexham, and yet we in North Wales have to be satisfied with Brunstrom's Commandos as they fly past in their vehicles, far too busy to stop and talk and hardly recognisable as police officers.
I must have blinked, for I drive through the High Street frequently and did not see a recognisable follow-up.
Consumers need an easily recognisable logo which allows them to identify and select food which is safe and has been produced to sound animal welfare standards.
Quality Street's Magic Moments was the fifth most recognisable jingle, according to the survey of 2,000 people conducted for phones 4u.
The complete top 10 most recognisable advertising jingles are:
He said: "I know this team is not as recognisable as the Ajax teams of the past, but we have a lot of youngsters whose names will be known in the future.
Some roofs represent recognisable rooms, others not.
iFone owns the wireless rights to the Atari catalogue of titles, giving iFone access to a wide array of instantly recognisable brand properties including the world famous Atari arcade brand, the mass market Hasbro board game brands, and the Atari next generation brands.
Summary: DUBAI -- The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), the licensing authority for the Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) Free Zone, welcomes Dunkin' Brands Group, parent company of two of the world's most recognisable brands, Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins, as its newest members.
Medical browser ?
- reciprocity law
- Recklinghausen canal
- Recklinghausen tumor
- Recklinghausen, Friedrich D. von
- Recklinghausen, Friedrich Daniel von
- Recklinghausen's canal
- Recklinghausen's disease
- Recklinghausen's disease of bone
- Recklinghausen's tumor
- reclamation disease
- reclining position
- Reclus disease
- Reclus, Paul
- recluse spider
- recognition factor
- recognition factors
- recognition of death
- recognition site
- recognition time
- Recognized Continuing Education Evaluation Mechanism
- recoil atom
- recoil thrust
- recombinant blood factor VIII
- recombinant deoxyribonucleic acid
- recombinant DNA
- Recombinant DNA Advisory Committee
- recombinant DNA hepatitis B vaccine
- recombinant DNA technology
- recombinant factor VIII concentrate
- recombinant FVIIa concentrate
- recombinant gamete
- recombinant human antihemophilic factor
- recombinant human bone morpho-genetic protein
- recombinant human interleukin 11
Full browser ?
- Reco Ziyang Pte Limited
- recoating time
- Recognised English Language Schools Association of Ireland
- Recognised Environmental Picture
- Recognised Investment Exchange
- Recognised Overseas Professional Organisation
- Recognised Professional Bodies
- Recognised Qualified Persons
- Recognised Qualifying Body
- Recognised Testing Authority
- Recognised Third Party Organisation