Mentioned in ?
- Acetyl Reduction Assay
- acetylcholine sweat test
- adaptive behavior scale
- adaptive behavior scales
- AlamarBlue assay
- alkali tolerance
- Alpha Dx system
- Anderson Collip test
- arterial blood oximetry
- Baker scale
- Beck Anxiety Inventory
- bed day
- Benois scale
- bioanalytical assay
- biochemical biopsy
References in periodicals archive ?
Another top selling global estimation software by Quantify IP called Portfolio Estimator accurately analyses the global IP costs and quantifies the future cost - estimates of a client's entire IP portfolio.
41 research credit), but is unable to quantify precisely the overpayment amount because of an incomplete research credit study.
As a benchmarking tool to study competitors' products and quantify manufacturing and assembly difficulties.
The CPA must take the next step: to determine, and even quantify, how important that activity is to the company's strategic objectives.
Only those skin tests that can quantify the patient's sensitivity to each antigen can provide the information necessary to formulate an optimal treatment program.
Now I'd be willing to bet that all of you know why this happens, you've just never been able to quantify the impact of re-rigging costs, sampling costs, poor quality, extra expediting, extra inspection, engineering change-driven price increases, quality problem-driven price increases, line downtime, lost OEM customer orders, OEM warranty claims, and so on.
Yes, I think CEOs do see beyond the bells and whistles but I don't know that they're always able to quantify that or put that down in a business case analysis.
If we cannot quantify what quality is, let us discuss what it is not.
Quantify MDV is available now and OneSpin will demonstrate it at the 2011 Design Automation Conference in San Diego, California, Booth #1505, June 5-10, 2011.
11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Global IP Net, an industry leader in providing worldwide current and future projected Intellectual Property costs, with over 25 years of innovation experience is now Quantify IP.
26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The market for quantified-self technologies - apps that enable people to track and quantify aspects of their daily lives - is currently in the embryonic stage.
The model was also designed to quantify estimate uncertainty.
Medical browser ?
- quality control
- quality control chart
- quality factor
- quality indicator
- quality indicators
- quality management
- quality manual
- quality monitoring
- quality of life
- quality of life therapy
- quality of motion
- Quality Outcomes Framework for Diabetes Mellitus (2006)
- quality premium
- quality time
- quality-adjusted life yr
- quality-adjusted life-years
- Quant sign
- Quant, C.A.J.
- quantal effect
- quantitative alteration
- quantitative analysis
- quantitative computed tomography
- quantitative CT
- quantitative genetics
- quantitative inheritance
- quantitative overview
- quantitative perimetry
- quantitative structure--activity relationships
- quantitative test
- quantitative trait
- quantitative ultrasound
- quantitative variable
- quantity not sufficient
- quantity of motion
- quantity sufficient to make
- quantum dot
Full browser ?
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Commitment
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Objective
- Quantified Emission Limitation Reduction
- Quantified Emissions Limitation and Reduction Objectives
- Quantified Imaging Resource
- Quantified Judgement Model
- Quantified Neurologic Scale
- Quantified Neurological Examination
- Quantified Noun Phrase
- Quantified Propositional Temporal Logic
- Quantified Regular Expression
- Quantified Risk Assessment
- Quantified Tree Risk Assessment
- Quantified/Quantitative Judgment Method
- Quantifier Elimination by Partial Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition
- Quantifier Guided Dominance Degree
- Quantifying and Understanding the Earth System
- Quantile Bend Estimator
- Quantile-Based Inspection Scheme
- Quantile-Based Noise Estimation
- Quantin Binnah Community Centre
- Quantisation error
- Quantisation noise