Mentioned in ?
- Acetyl Reduction Assay
- acetylcholine sweat test
- adaptive behavior scale
- adaptive behavior scales
- AlamarBlue assay
- alkali tolerance
- Alpha Dx system
- Anderson Collip test
- arterial blood oximetry
- Baker scale
- Beck Anxiety Inventory
- bed day
- Benois scale
- bioanalytical assay
- biochemical biopsy
References in periodicals archive ?
An investor should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of The Quantified STF Fund before investing.
It identified the underlying drivers and quantified the uncertainty of each, and constructed its forecast with an understanding of the dynamic relationships among all of these uncertain factors.
Managerial and marketing judgment should be quantified in developing the best possible base case scenario.
Our research has demonstrated that listeners were influenced far more by non-verbal cues than by verbal ones, with passion and credibility accounting for over 50% of presentation effectiveness," said Noah Zandan, president of Quantified Impressions.
companies and two-thirds or 67%, of European companies have inventoried and quantified their technology exposures, considered a basic step in risk management.
The four Quantified Funds currently available closely mirror their predecessor funds under the similar Evolution Fund names.
Avoid providing this coverage for suppliers of any tier, and limit coverage to one tier or the number of tiers that can be positively identified and quantified.
The researchers quantified the doses to nearly 2,300 workers who had worked at various times between 1950 and 1994 at Rocketdyne/Atomics International, a nuclear research and development facility in Simi Valley, California.
Expands Free Quantified Publisher Offerings to Include a Network View and Tabbed Profiles Plus Secure Tags for Online Retailers
28 /PRNewswire/ -- Known as the nation's only full-service strategic marketing and public relations firm exclusively focused on the restaurant industry, Orlando-based Quantified Marketing Group has crafted a niche that has dramatically increased revenues over the last year.
Only after all risks are identified, analyzed and quantified can a company determine its risk retention/transfer strategy.
Perinatal exposures and infant incorporation of a microdose of labeled NRTI drug may be quantified by AMS safely using permissible small blood samples.
Medical browser ?
- quality control
- quality control chart
- quality factor
- quality indicator
- quality indicators
- quality management
- quality manual
- quality monitoring
- quality of life
- quality of life therapy
- quality of motion
- Quality Outcomes Framework for Diabetes Mellitus (2006)
- quality premium
- quality time
- quality-adjusted life yr
- quality-adjusted life-years
- Quant sign
- Quant, C.A.J.
- quantal effect
- quantitative alteration
- quantitative analysis
- quantitative computed tomography
- quantitative CT
- quantitative genetics
- quantitative inheritance
- quantitative overview
- quantitative perimetry
- quantitative structure--activity relationships
- quantitative test
- quantitative trait
- quantitative ultrasound
- quantitative variable
- quantity not sufficient
- quantity of motion
- quantity sufficient to make
Full browser ?
- Quantifiable Backup Data
- Quantifiable Business Objectives
- Quantification Limit
- Quantification of Auditory Handicap
- Quantification of Margins and Uncertainties
- Quantification of water mass transformations in the Arkona Sea
- Quantification theory
- Quantificational Properties
- Quantified Boolean Formulae
- Quantified Commercial Off-The-Shelf
- Quantified Constraint Satisfaction Problems
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Commitment
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Objective
- Quantified Emission Limitation Reduction
- Quantified Emissions Limitation and Reduction Objectives
- Quantified Imaging Resource
- Quantified Judgement Model
- Quantified Neurologic Scale
- Quantified Neurological Examination
- Quantified Noun Phrase
- Quantified Propositional Temporal Logic
- Quantified Regular Expression
- Quantified Risk Assessment
- Quantified Tree Risk Assessment
- Quantified/Quantitative Judgment Method
- Quantifier Elimination by Partial Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition
- Quantifier Guided Dominance Degree