Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The Information Department kept him under close watch and it was learnt that what the programer was doing was the reason behind the financial discrepancies," the consultant testified.
Just given the economics, your future is going to be stronger as a general programer of some kind" than being in the infomercial business full time.
Morten is now working on a project called the Coders Trust, which allows students and programers in emerging nations upgrade their skills by receiving funding.
Among all programers, and there are plenty of bad ones, this disparity can be as much as a factor of 100, so there is no real gauge for forecasting development time.
As statistics and financial accounting grow in importance to health professionals, talks by accountants and computer programers can be especially useful.
Experts Exchange is a knowledge base where programers can exchange advice and views .
The practical presentation of sound as symbol is as fraught a task for twentieth-century computer programers as it was for eighteenth-century music printers.
Using 3D-DataMaster, programers can develop interactive 3D visualizations of contours, ISO surfaces and meshes.
It's the programers I feel sorry for - all those hours spent poring over lines of code, knowing all along that what they were creating was total, utter pants.
All of you old school gamers and programers should know that this game was made by people just like you.
Our agreement to co-locate with TAG '99 enables us to now offer a broader range of business and technical topics, expanding the program to interest programers, system architects, and integrators.
PhaseKrypt technology is available under license to set- top hardware manufacturers, programers, system operators and rights owners.
Medical browser ?
- prognostic estimate
- prognostic factor
- prognostic indicators
- prognostic marker
- Prognostic Nutritional Index
- prognostic paralysis
- prognostic scoring system
- program development
- program documentation
- program of all-inclusive care for elderly
- Program of All-inclusive Care of the Elderly
- program transmittal
- programmable hearing aid
- programmable pacemaker
- Programme Budgeting and Marginal Analysis
- programme director
- programme management group
- programme manager
- programme of training
- programmed activity
- programmed aging theory
- programmed cell death
- programmed learning
- programmed pacing
- programming language
- progress curve
- progress note
- progress notes
Full browser ?
- Programa Qualidade Bahia
- Programa Qualidade Na Mesa
- Programa Regional Ambiental para Centro América
- Programa Regional de Reconstruccion Para America Central
- Programa Regional del Caribe a Nivel Universitario
- Programa Residencia Familiar Estudiantil
- Programa Rio Criança Cidadã
- Programa Saude da Familia
- Programa Setorial de Qualidade
- Programa Universitario de Estudios de Género
- Programa Venezolano de Educación-Acción en Derechos Humanos
- Programa Viable Provisional
- Programa Voluntários
- Programación Neuro Lingüistica
- Programación y Lenguajes
- Programadores e Desenvolvedores de Jogos
- Programas de Concurrencia
- Programas de Desarrollo y Paz
- Programing block
- programing language
- Programm für die Interfakultaere Ausbildung des Forschungsnachwuchses
- Programma Alimentare Mondiale
- Programma Instandhouding Nucleaire Competentie
- Programma Nazionale di Ricerche in Antartide
- Programma Nazionale Linee Guida
- Programma Ondersteuning Buitenlands Beleid
- Programma Ontwikkeling Saneringsprocessen Waterbodems
- Programma Operativo Nazionale
- Programma Regionale Azioni Innovative
- Programma Samenwerking Nederlandse Antillen
- Programma Samenwerking Opkomende Markten
- Programma Starters op Buitenlandse Markten
- Programma Triennale Regionale Aree Protette
- Programma Verbeteren Veiligheid Overwegen
- Programma Versterking Rechterlijke Organisatie