Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
2]AR as GFP fusion protein and specific antibodies against PKA (Ser345/346) and GRK2 (Ser355/356) phosphorylation sites.
Results: There was no effect found on the PKA mediated phosphorylation (n = 14) but we could show that [alpha]-hederin (1 [micro]M, 12 h) significantly inhibits GRK2 mediated phosphorylation at Ser355/356 by 11 [+ or -] 5% (n [greater than or equal to] 29, p [less than or equal to] 0.
Blocking the phosphorylation at S262, by using a mutant form of tau that can't be phosphorylated at that site, prevented amyloid beta's toxic effect on spine density," Mairet-Coello said.
10] (PM [less than or equal to] 10 [micro]m in aerodynamic diameter) is mediated through an NF-[kappa]B dependent signaling mechanism that occurs through a pathway involving direct phosphorylation of the transcription factor p65 in the absence of I[kappa]B[alpha] degradation.
10]) collected from Mexicali ambient air induced NF-[kappa]B--dependent transcriptional expression of IL-8 through an alternate signaling pathway involving direct phosphorylation of p65.
GJG elevated serum IGF-1 and maintained glycogen storage via phosphorylation of Akt and GSK-3[beta] in the soleus of SAMP8 mice
Akt is activated by phosphorylation of threonine 308 (Thr308) and of serine 473 (Ser473) (Sarbassov et al.
For example, says Tomer, phosphorylation is a frequent post-translational modification involved in cell signaling, but even during active signaling, phosphorylation may occur at only one spot on a protein and upon less than 5% of that particular protein population for less than one minute.
They speculate that phosphorylation at that site may have particular biological significance for p53, and that studying these processes could improve understanding of the health consequences resulting from phosphorylation of proteins through exposure to environmental contaminants.
Medical browser ?
- phosphorous acid
- phosphorus 32
- phosphorus 33
- phosphorus binder
- Phosphorus Imbalance
- phosphorus pentoxide
- phosphorus poisoning
- Phosphorus, Blood
- Phosphorus, Urine
- phosphorylase b
- phosphorylase b kinase deficiency
- phosphorylase b kinase deficiency glycogen storage disease
- phosphorylase kinase
- phosphorylase phosphatase
- phosphorylated glycerolipids
- phosphotungstic acid
- phosphotungstic acid hematoxylin
- phosphotungstic acid stain
- phosphotungstic acid-hematoxylin stain
- phossy jaw
- phot-, photo-
- photechic effect
Full browser ?
- Phosphorylated 112 kDa Protein
- Phosphorylated cAMP
- Phosphorylated Cashew Nut Shell Liquid
- Phosphorylated Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase
- Phosphorylated Focal Adhesion Kinase
- Phosphorylated Form of p50
- phosphorylated glycerolipids
- Phosphorylated Glycoprotein
- Phosphorylated Myosin Light-Chain
- Phosphorylation of Cyclase Response Element Binding Protein
- Phosphorylation of Transcription
- Phosphorylation Site/Calmodulin Binding Domain
- phosphorylation-dependent sumoylation motif
- Phosphorylcholine Conjugated to Bovine Serum Albumin
- Phosphorylcholine Conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin
- phosphorylethanolamine glyceridetransferase
- Phosphoserine Phosphatase
- Phosphotidylinositol 4,5-Bisphosphate