Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to phallus: Phallus ravenelii
the penis. adj., adj phal´lic.
1. In embryology, the primordium of the penis or clitoris that develops from the embryonic genital tubercle.
2. Synonym(s): penis
[L.; G. phallos]
phallus/phal·lus/ (fal´us) pl. phal´li
2. a representation of the penis.
3. the primordium of the penis or clitoris that develops from the genital tubercle.
n. pl. phalli (făl′ī′) or phalluses
a. The penis.
b. The sexually undifferentiated tissue in an embryo that becomes the penis or clitoris.
2. A representation of the erect penis as an embodiment of generative power.
phallusPenis. Phallus and its derivatives (e.g., phallic), are now little used in the working medical parlance outside of psychiatric literature.
phal·lus, pl. phalli (fal'ŭs, -ī)
1. The primordium of the penis or clitoris that develops from the embryonic genital tubercle.
2. Sometimes used (incorrectly in medical parlance) to mean a penis, or a penile representation.
[L.; G. phallos]
1. The penis.
2. Any object symbolizing the penis.
Patient discussion about phallus
Q. what is effect phallus size in sex?
A. Does size matters? Look, some would say it’s everything, some would say it’s all about the performance, so it’s somewhere between a myth, urban legends and simple mechanics – but eventually it comes to communication and understanding between the couple. Big penis doesn’t guarantee great sex and vice versa. Ecentually, you should “act like a man”, and do your best with what nature gave you – and you’ll find out it’s much more than inches…More discussions about phallus