Mentioned in ?
- Aagenaes syndrome
- Aagenaes, Oystein
- Aarskog, Dagfinn
- Aarskog's syndrome
- Aase, Jon Morton
- Aase's syndrome
- Abelson murine leukemia virus
- Abelson, Herbert T.
- Alder-Reilly anomaly
- Andersen disease
- Apert, Eugene
- Blalock-Taussig shunt
- Brazelton Neonatal Behavioral Assessment Scale
References in periodicals archive ?
All doctors - including paediatricians - can be confident that we view each one on its merits, without fear or favour.
Between 2001 and 2003, the number of paediatricians working in the community in the UK rose from 1,544 to 1,549 - up by just five in two years, say the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health.
It is these paediatricians who play such a central role in child protection work.
Tragedies such as the murder of Toni-Ann Byfield highlight the importance of having paediatricians in the community.
One campaigning group has accused paediatricians of zealotry.
There may be a few such zealots, filled with a Messianic zeal which blinds them to reason, but the vast majority of paediatricians labour tirelessly for the welfare of children.
A Paediatrician in Your Pocket' is published by ABC Books and priced at AUD22.
Some of them have pursued a faulty theory and must now accept the consequences, but the vast majority of paediatricians work night and day for the welfare of children.
It also wants to further promote key research successes by paediatricians, particularly where research has led to change and produced better outcomes for children.
In addition, it wants to improve communication between paediatricians and their employers of the routes to obtain funding, as at present nearly 90% of consultant paediatricians do not receive grants for research.
Both paediatricians had doubted the "explanation of accidental injury" - and "set a hare running", said the judge.
Medical browser ?
- padded dash syndrome
- padding materials
- Paddy Foot
- Padgett, Earl Calvin
- padimate O
- Padlock Sign
- Padre Pio
- pad-to-pad pinch
- Padykula-Herman stain for myosin ATPase
- Paecilomyces lilacinus
- paed-, paedo-
- Paederia foetida
- Paenibacillus hongkongensis
- Paenibacillus tylopili
- pagano reaction
- Page kidney
- page precedence
- Page syndrome
- page turner
- Page, Irvin H.
- Pagenstecher circle
- Pagenstecher, Alexander
- Pagenstecher’s linen thread
- Paget cell
Full browser ?
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support
- paediatric assessment and observation unit
- Paediatric Assessment Unit
- paediatric clinic
- Paediatric Committee
- Paediatric Day-Case Tonsillectomy
- paediatric dentist
- paediatric dentistry
- Paediatric Diabetes Specialist Nurse
- Paediatric Emergency Assessment Unit
- Paediatric Emergency Transfer Service
- Paediatric European Network for Treatment of Aids
- Paediatric Information and Education Resource
- Paediatric Investigation Plan
- Paediatric Journal Watch
- Paediatric Liaison Health Visitor
- paediatric nurse
- Paediatric Oncology Community Nurse Specialists
- Paediatric Oncology in the Developing Countries
- Paediatric Oncology Nurses Forum
- Paediatric Oncology Shared Care Unit
- Paediatric Oral Skills Package
- Paediatric Outcomes Research Team
- Paediatric radiology
- Paediatric Rheumatic Disease
- Paediatric Rhinoconjunctivitis Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Paediatric Society of New Zealand
- Paediatric surgery
- Paediatric Surgery on Line Society
- paediatric ward