References in periodicals archive ?
KHANEWAL -- Paediatric ward equipped with modern facilities has started functioning in District Headquarters (DHQ) Hospital Khanewal.
RAWALPINDI -- A baby of 28 days old Wednesday died in Benazir Bhuttoo Hospital (BBH) Paediatric ward who was brought to hospital by his father and was admitted in Paediatric emergency on Tuesday.
My young son recently spent 10 days under the care and supervision of the staff in the paediatric ward.
The employees ofthe Qatar Financial Center (QFC) Authority (QFCA), QFC RegulatoryAuthority, Qatar International Court and Dispute Resolution Centre andQatar Finance and Business Academy volunteered to visit Hamad GeneralHospital's paediatric ward as part of corporate social responsibility.
Meanwhile, the other paediatric ward of the hospital received 5,251 patients and of them 315 died, with 5.
Late last year, Hussain was admitted to the paediatric ward of Mediclinic Welcare Hospital in Garhoud due to an acute case of diarrhoea.
The Chinese delegation presented bouquets and expressed warm wishes for the children admitted to the paediatric ward.
This year, seven young people volunteered for 12 months in a variety of occupations including taking on sports leadership roles and working on a paediatric ward.
The first stage of upgrades for the paediatric ward was completed last year with the redevelopment of the General Paediatrics Ward on 5A.
The two children were transferred to Paphos General Hospital where they were held in the paediatric ward as a precaution.
Once stable she was transferred to a paediatric ward where she spent five months recovering and undergoing specialist neurological rehabilitation under the care of the brain injury rehabilitation team.
The hospital's paediatric ward has been referring patients to other hospitals.
Medical browser ?
- padded dash syndrome
- padding materials
- Paddy Foot
- Padgett, Earl Calvin
- padimate O
- Padlock Sign
- Padre Pio
- pad-to-pad pinch
- Padykula-Herman stain for myosin ATPase
- Paecilomyces lilacinus
- paed-, paedo-
- Paederia foetida
- paediatric ward
- Paenibacillus hongkongensis
- Paenibacillus tylopili
- pagano reaction
- Page kidney
- page precedence
- Page syndrome
- page turner
- Page, Irvin H.
- Pagenstecher circle
- Pagenstecher, Alexander
- Pagenstecher’s linen thread
Full browser ?
- Paediatric Accident and Emergency Research Group
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support
- paediatric assessment and observation unit
- Paediatric Assessment Unit
- paediatric clinic
- Paediatric Committee
- Paediatric Day-Case Tonsillectomy
- paediatric dentist
- paediatric dentistry
- Paediatric Diabetes Specialist Nurse
- Paediatric Emergency Assessment Unit
- Paediatric Emergency Transfer Service
- Paediatric European Network for Treatment of Aids
- Paediatric Information and Education Resource
- Paediatric Investigation Plan
- Paediatric Journal Watch
- Paediatric Liaison Health Visitor
- paediatric nurse
- Paediatric Oncology Community Nurse Specialists
- Paediatric Oncology in the Developing Countries
- Paediatric Oncology Nurses Forum
- Paediatric Oncology Shared Care Unit
- Paediatric Oral Skills Package
- Paediatric Outcomes Research Team
- Paediatric radiology
- Paediatric Rheumatic Disease
- Paediatric Rhinoconjunctivitis Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Paediatric Society of New Zealand
- Paediatric surgery
- Paediatric Surgery on Line Society
- paediatric ward