Also found in: Dictionary, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to organoleptic: Organoleptic Testing
1. Stimulating any of the organs of sensation.
2. Susceptible to a sensory stimulus.
[organo- + G. lēptikos, disposed to accept]
1. Relating to perception by a sensory organ.
2. Involving the use of sense organs: organoleptic tests.
1. Pert. to or affecting a sense organ or its functions, e.g., the ear (hearing), the eye (vision), the nose (smell), the skin (touch), or the tongue (taste).
2. Susceptible to sensory impressions.
n a substance that produces an effect on the senses particularly those of smell and taste.
Patient discussion about organoleptic
Q. What causes a warm sensation in your foot I have a warm sensation at sole of left foot lasting 5-10 second From time to time I get a warm sensation at the sole of my foot lasting about 5-10 seconds. Started about 2 months ago.
A. Frankly? Although it's tempting to try to give you diagnosis here, these kinds of complaints are so varied and can point to so many different directions I would refrain from doing it. In my opinion you should see a doctor. It's impossible to give a diagnosis based on one line. Sorry...More discussions about organoleptic