Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Learn more about optimally fluoridated water from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The ADA will continue working with federal and state governments and other stakeholders to educate people about the health benefits of optimally fluoridated drinking water.
Capacity planning, asset management, and visibility into both a physical and virtual infrastructure provide real-time, detailed data which can be used to help an environment run more optimally are the areas required by it.
Taking advantage of a more intense, higher-energy antiproton source than that at CERN, the Fermilab team expects to create and detect as many as five antimatter atoms per day once the accelerator is running optimally.
We believe that the Board is now optimally sized and configured to represent well the interest of all of our stakeholders.
Such a method "is clearly desirable if this immense natural resource is to be utilized optimally," they say.
Its mission is to provide mobile data players with tools, knowledge, and services enabling them to perform optimally in their mobile environment.
But before microneedles find widespread use, researchers must perfect the techniques for optimally inserting them into the skin, and complete the integration of microneedles into full diagnostic, monitoring or drug delivery systems.
Blaze IF optimally meets complex CMP design rules without requiring complicated scripts, and without harming chip performance or power.
To optimally leverage the full speed and performance benefits of these environments, most organizations parallelize single-thread applications, embracing new programming techniques such as multi-processing compliers to use each core simultaneously.
Medical browser ?
- optical wedge
- optical zone of cornea
- optically stimulated luminescence dosimeter
- opticofacial reflex
- opticokinetic nystagmus
- optimal analgesia
- optimal breathing
- optimal cutting temperature compound
- optimal dose
- optimal parasite
- optimal pitch
- optimistic bias
- optimum dose
- optimum pH
- optimum temperature
- optional points
- optional surgery
- optional water loss
- options appraisal
- optoacoustic imaging
- optochin susceptibility test
- opto-electronic motion analysis
- optokinetic nystagmus
- optometric vision therapy
- optometric vision therapy technician
Full browser ?
- Optimal Tight Frame
- Optimal Tower Field
- Optimal Tradeoff Circular Harmonic Function Correlation Filter
- Optimal Transmit Weight
- Optimal Treatment Guidelines
- Optimal Unicast Routing System
- Optimal Variable Length Code
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 2
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 3
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 4
- Optimal Ventilator Waveform
- Optimal Wage Indexation
- Optimal Weighting Technology
- Optimal Wide Sole Trajectory Technology
- Optimal Wire Sizing
- Optimal Zonal Wavelet Compression
- Optimal-Parameter Fast Multipole Method
- Optimality Criterion
- Optimality theory
- Optimally-Shifted Linearly-Scaled Permutation
- Optimam esse legem
- Optimisation and Measurement Center
- Optimisation in Multi-Agent Systems
- Optimisation of Monitoring for Internal Exposure
- Optimisation par Essaim Particulaire
- Optimised Depreciated Replacement Cost
- Optimised Deprival Value