References in periodicals archive ?
city must demonstrate multiculturism, a care for other
As progressive as all this sounds, with the regionalists coming off almost as the founding folk of 1980s and 1990s multiculturism, many regionalists were anything but such open-minded celebrators of difference.
Recognising, and helping with, social issues such as the haves and have nots, entrenched unemployment, redistribution of wealth, right to know, privacy, human rights, multiculturism, will become even more important to communicators.
As we know, America's school population is marked by diversity and multiculturism.
These courses, taken either face-to-face or online, address educational leadership issues such as multiculturism in the classroom, the needs of gifted learners, and technology in the classroom.
The Grade 10 English Learner's Material that I saw therein had only three units, compared to my copy of Diversity: Celebrating Multiculturism (sic) Through World Literature, which has four units totaling 508 pages.
They have used the armed forces, police, racism, multiculturism, education, the environment, the BBC and the European Union to stifle free speech on every major issue, systematically breaking down our conventions and institutions.
It troubles me, however, when I learn that some high street banks, never backward in maximising profits, are pandering to the discredited concept of multiculturism and have banned Christmas decorations in order not to offend non-Christian customers.
Ex-Professor Carter took himself off to the Welsh Assembly's culture committee to tell members to make every effort to distance the Assembly from the "politically-correct business of multiculturism.
The examples cited in the previous section are a few of the many existing exercises, videos, and readings available for use in courses on multiculturism.
Multiculturism in religious life today, Review for Religious 52 (5) 1993, 764-772.
Medical browser ?
- multiaxial classification
- multiaxial joint
- multiaxial system
- multicasualty incident
- multicentre trial
- multicentric mitosis
- multicentric reticulohistiocytosis
- Multiceps glomeratus
- Multiceps longihamatus
- Multiceps macracantha
- Multiceps multiceps
- Multiceps serialis
- multicomponent virus
- multicopy plasmid
- multi-copy prescription form
- multicore disease
- multicystic encephalomalacia
- multicystic kidney
- multi-departmental management
- multi-dimensional entity
- multidimensional NMR
- multidimensional visualization echocardiography
- multidirectional instability
- multidirectional shoulder instability
- multidirectional strokes
- multidisciplinary approach
- multi-disciplinary assessment
- multidisciplinary bereavement team
- multidisciplinary care conference
- multi-disciplinary clinic
- multidisciplinary health care team
- multidisciplinary pain center
- multi-disciplinary team
- multidrug resistance
- multidrug resistance (MDRI) gene
- multidrug resistance inhibition
Full browser ?
- Multicultural Student Services Center
- Multicultural Student Services Directors Council
- Multicultural Summer Research Opportunities Program
- Multicultural Training and Research Institute
- Multicultural Voices of Praise
- Multicultural Women Peacemakers Network
- Multicultural Womyn in Concert
- Multicultural Workforce Strategic Initiative
- Multicultural Youth EXchange
- Multicultural Youth Leadership Event
- Multicultural Youth-In-Action, Inc.
- Multicultureel Zuidoost
- Multiculturele Televisie Haaglanden
- Multicurrency clause
- Multicurrency Clauses
- Multicurrency Credit Line
- Multicurrency Credit Lines
- Multicurrency Line of Credit
- Multicurrency Lines of Credit
- Multicurrency Loan
- Multicurrency loans
- multicurved gable
- multicurved parapet
- multicuspid tooth
- multicycle feeding
- Multicystic dysplastic kidney
- Multicystic Dysplastic Kidney Disease
- multicystic encephalomalacia