Mongolian(redirected from mongolianly)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
Related to mongolianly: Mongolian race
1. Relating to a member of the Mongolian race.
2. Obsolete. Relating to Down syndrome (because of the Asian-appearing facies).
Mongolian(mŏng-gō′lē-ən, -gōl′yən, mŏn-)
1. Of or relating to Mongolia, the Mongols, or their language or culture.
2. also mongolian Offensive Of or relating to Down syndrome.
1. A native or inhabitant of Mongolia.
2. A member of the Mongol people.
a. Any of the various spoken and written dialects and languages of the Mongols living in Mongolia and China. Also called Mongol.
b. See Mongolic.
4. Anthropology A member of the Mongoloid racial classification. No longer in scientific use.
Mon·go·lian(mon-gō'lē-ăn) This term is no longer ever used with reference to Down syndrome.
Relating to a member of the Asian race.