Mentioned in ?
- acetyl-CoA:alpha-glucosaminide acetyltransferase
- acidic amino acid
- Active Moiety
- ADP ribosylation
- Asn-X-thr/ser sequence
- aspartate carbamoyltransferase
- BR96-doxorubicin immunoconjugate
- carbohydrate-deficient transferrin
References in periodicals archive ?
The stereochemistry of the hydroxyl groups in the pyranose ring structure of the sugar moieties dictates the function of the oligosaccharide chain.
So what can be said about moieties in this early New Ireland society?
The performance of waterborne polymers in film applications can be better understood through inter-particle diffusion and the decomposition of the ammonium acrylate moieties (acid-salts) to acrylic acid moieties and ammonia.
Along with other Aboriginal cultures, Yolngu cosmology divides the world and its contents into two moieties, which Berndt and Berndt (1992, 44) explain in the following way:
The heme protein and flavoprotein moieties of the Notomastus lobatus chloroperoxidase were purified separately as described by Chen et al.
He stated, "A more yielding answer to harm reduction primarily lies in mediating the totality of irritation-inducing chemical moieties involved in tobacco use.
Li, Synthesis and biological activities of novel 1,2,4-triazole thiones and bis(1,2,4-triazole thiones) containing phenylpyrazole and piperazine moieties.
Gas hydrates are crystalline water-based solids physically resembling ice, in which small non-polar molecules (typically gases) or polar molecules with large hydrophobic moieties are trapped inside "cages" of hydrogen bonded water molecules.
Ultrasound may be used initially to reveal a thin-walled cystic structure near the base of the bladder, dilatation of one or both moieties and associated duplex system.
This cavitand can be further functionalized with organometallic moieties that can be converted into nanoparticles.
It also contained anthracene moieties along the PS backbone.
The patent covers the concept of using free radical generating moieties in or on the medical device.
Medical browser ?
- Mohr syndrome
- Mohr, Francis
- Mohr, Otto Lous
- Mohrenheim space
- Mohrenheim, Joseph J. Freiherr von
- Mohr's syndrome
- Mohr-Tranebjaerg syndrome
- Mohs chemosurgery
- Mohs chemosurgery technique
- Mohs fresh tissue chemosurgery technique
- Mohs fresh tissue chemosurgerytechnique
- Mohs' micrographic surgery
- Mohs scale
- Mohs surgery
- Moh's surgery
- Mohs' technique
- Mohs, Frederick E.
- Mohs, Friedrich
- moist cough
- moist crackle
- moist friction
- moist gangrene
- moist heat
- moist necrosis
- moist rale
- moist rales
- moist scall
- moist wart
- moisture barrier
- moisture vapor transmission rate
- Moju virus
- Mojui dos Campos virus
- Mokola virus
- mol wt
- mol. wt.
- molal volume
Full browser ?
- Moi University AIDS Awareness and Control Unit
- Moi University Christian Union
- Moi University Faculty of Health Sciences
- Moi University Information Science Students Association
- Moi University Muslim Student Association
- Moi University School of Environmental Studies
- Moi University School of Medicine
- Moi University Students Organisation
- Moi, Daniel Toroitich arap
- moiety of infection
- moiety of infection
- Moili'ili Resident Managers' Association