References in periodicals archive ?
Ciclosporin microemulsion 100 mg / ml oral solution 50 ml bottle.
Attributes: Plantasil Micro is a transparent microemulsion based on natural, renewable raw materials.
The aim of this work was to obtain and compare by dynamic light scattering (DLS) studies the temperature-pH responsive nanogels obtained from both nanolatexes (prepared by heterophase-polymerization process) and microemulsion polymerization using ethyleneglycol dimethacrylate (EGDMA) as crosslinking agent by means of gamma radiation.
Comparison of microemulsion and conventional formulations of cyclosporine A in preventing acute rejection in de novo kidney transplant patients.
2] EDTA-disodium salt Triammonium citrate citric acid, tri-ammonium salt NaCI sodium chloride Commercial Microemulsion INVERT [TM] 5000 water-in-oil microemulsion
In a paper published in the December Chaos, researchers at the University of Liege call this microemulsion of oil and water "the mayonnaise droplet.
In a water-in-fuel microemulsion, the individual water droplets are completely surrounded by the fuel.
Alvarez-Figueroa and Blanco-Mendez  performed in vitro assays to investigate the effectiveness of transdermal administration of MTX by iontophoretic delivery from two types of hydrogel and passive delivery from two types of microemulsion.
In this work, different sized luminescent silica nanoparticles have been successful prepared through a reverse microemulsion method.
Methods that have been used for preparing nano HA include chemical precipitation [4,5,6,7], in some cases followed by spray drying [8,9,10] or hydrothermal treatment [5,11], sol-gel approach [12,13,14], microemulsion techniques [15,16,17,18], precipitation from complex solutions followed by microwave heating [19,20], wet chemical methods incorporating a freeze drying step , mechanochemical synthesis [22,23], and electrodeposition .
Hollistun, MA 3/3/04--Harvard Bioscience has acquired KD Scientific, which designs, manufactures and sells fluidics equipment for research labs, including infusion, push-pull and microemulsion pumps.
Aung-Din conducted two previously reported open-label studies in which sumatriptan was found promising as a transdermal treatment when delivered as microemulsion in pluronic lecithin organogel and Lipoderm.
Medical browser ?
- microdrepanocytic anemia
- microdrip infusion set
- microelectrode recording
- microelectronic array
- microetching technique
- microfibrillar fibres
- microfil resin
- microfilarial sheath
Full browser ?
- Microelectronics Development Laboratory
- Microelectronics Manufacturing Science and Technology
- Microelectronics Packaging and Test Engineering Council
- Microelectronics Packaging Materials Database
- Microelectronics Quality Reliability Center
- Microelectronics Research and Communications Institute
- Microelectronics Research and Development Center
- Microelectronics Research Laboratory
- Microelectronics Space Radiation Effects Program
- Microelectronics Systems Education
- Microelectronics Systems Group
- Microelectronics Technology Support Laboratory
- Microelectronics Technology Support Program
- Microembolic Signals
- microemulsion flooding
- Microencapsulated Urease Artificial Kidney
- microendoscopic discectomy scope
- MicroEnergy Technologies, Inc.
- Microengineering Common Interest Group
- Microenterprise Access to Banking Services
- MicroEnterprise Development Association
- Microenterprise Development Organization
- Microenvironmental Minimal Bactericidal Concentrations