References in periodicals archive ?
Under the basic assumptions and equilibrium conditions, the analytical equation of unit force (Karman equation) is obtained based on any microelement body (abcd) in the deformation zone.
2002, "Comparative evaluation of Helichrysi flos herbal extracts as dietary sources of plant polyphenols, and macro- and microelements, Food Chem.
Taking into consideration the average content of microelements of seawater  and Fucus vesiculosus biomass  (both from the Atlantic), the following high order values of the enrichment factor for the selected elements can be calculated: [10.
The added microelement can increase the solid solubility of SnBi20.
The data were then reprocessed in external calibration mode to obtain concentrations of microelements.
Shuman LM (1982) Separating soil iron- and manganese-oxide fractions for microelement analysis.
4], both N and P, 20 ml of microelement solution (either alone or with N or P), or up to 1.
Isotopic and microelement composition of OM concentrates within the West Siberian Plate.
This could have a major impact on the characterisation of germplasm for waterlogging tolerance, since different locations may have different microelement toxicities due to the predisposition of soils for specific microelements (2-fold differences in Fe concentrations were observed here for the two Indian soils evaluated).
In this approach the microelement is taken as a deformable cell and balance laws are formulated separately for macro- and microscale.
The objective of this study was to investigate the microelement (Cu, Fe, Mn and Zn) contents in leaves of three Roselle ecotypes from Niger, at different stages of plant growth.
Nowadays there is a justified assumption about the possibility of formation of complex microelement compounds, including REE with hydrocarbons of oil and gas through sorption processes between them in the form of electrostatic attraction as a result of negative valence of elements (oil components) and the presence of highly positive REE charges .
Medical browser ?
- microdeletion syndrome
- microdrepanocytic anemia
- microdrip infusion set
- microelectrode recording
- microelectronic array
- microetching technique
- microfibrillar fibres
- microfil resin
Full browser ?
- Microelectronics & Computer Corporation
- Microelectronics & Computer Technology Corporation
- Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation
- Microelectronics Advanced Research Initiative
- Microelectronics and Computer Technology Center
- Microelectronics and Computer Technology Consortium
- Microelectronics and Computer Technology Corporation
- Microelectronics and Photonics Testbed
- Microelectronics and the Automobile
- Microelectronics Center of North Carolina
- Microelectronics Computer Corporation
- Microelectronics Development Laboratory
- Microelectronics Manufacturing Science and Technology
- Microelectronics Packaging and Test Engineering Council
- Microelectronics Packaging Materials Database
- Microelectronics Quality Reliability Center
- Microelectronics Research and Communications Institute
- Microelectronics Research and Development Center
- Microelectronics Research Laboratory
- Microelectronics Space Radiation Effects Program
- Microelectronics Systems Education
- Microelectronics Systems Group
- Microelectronics Technology Support Laboratory
- Microelectronics Technology Support Program
- Microembolic Signals
- microemulsion flooding
- Microencapsulated Urease Artificial Kidney