References in periodicals archive ?
The molar fractions of free and associated ions are universal characteristics of the thermodynamic state of a microelement or HM in the soil solution.
Effect of Trichoderma harzianum on microelement concentrations and increased growth of cucumber plants.
Microelement concentrations in OS usually do not exceed their respective average concentrations in the earth's crust (Table 3).
This could have a major impact on the characterisation of germplasm for waterlogging tolerance, since different locations may have different microelement toxicities due to the predisposition of soils for specific microelements (2-fold differences in Fe concentrations were observed here for the two Indian soils evaluated).
Microbiological, Pathological and Microelement Analyses in Vicunas Affected with "Dandruff"
Zn is another important microelement essential for plants due to its involvement in the synthesis of tryptophan which is a precursor of indole acetic acid synthesis.
The microelement body in the deformation zone was usually employed to develop the modeling of rolling force, as shown in Fig.
Among the microelement, the presence of copper, iron, molybdenum, manganese, sodium and zinc is outstanding.
Fluoride is an essential microelement for human health.
Although copper (Cu) is an essential microelement to many metabolic activities, it becomes extremely toxic in higher concentrations.
The objective of this study was to investigate the microelement (Cu, Fe, Mn and Zn) contents in leaves of three Roselle ecotypes from Niger, at different stages of plant growth.
The beneficial effects of the analyzed drugs are mainly due to the presence of active ingredients like essential oils, flavanoids, alkaloids, tannins, and saponins but they are also influenced by inorganic components, as the macro and microelement presence in the extract .
Medical browser ?
- microdeletion syndrome
- microdrepanocytic anemia
- microdrip infusion set
- microelectrode recording
- microelectronic array
- microetching technique
- microfibrillar fibres
- microfil resin
Full browser ?
- Microelectronics & Computer Corporation
- Microelectronics & Computer Technology Corporation
- Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation
- Microelectronics Advanced Research Initiative
- Microelectronics and Computer Technology Center
- Microelectronics and Computer Technology Consortium
- Microelectronics and Computer Technology Corporation
- Microelectronics and Photonics Testbed
- Microelectronics and the Automobile
- Microelectronics Center of North Carolina
- Microelectronics Computer Corporation
- Microelectronics Development Laboratory
- Microelectronics Manufacturing Science and Technology
- Microelectronics Packaging and Test Engineering Council
- Microelectronics Packaging Materials Database
- Microelectronics Quality Reliability Center
- Microelectronics Research and Communications Institute
- Microelectronics Research and Development Center
- Microelectronics Research Laboratory
- Microelectronics Space Radiation Effects Program
- Microelectronics Systems Education
- Microelectronics Systems Group
- Microelectronics Technology Support Laboratory
- Microelectronics Technology Support Program
- Microembolic Signals
- microemulsion flooding
- Microencapsulated Urease Artificial Kidney